~~Official Apple iOS5 + iCloud WWDC Live today: 10am PST/1pm EST~~

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Some interesting stuff!... Look closely
pimp.gif

yawn, multiple os in the past have already supported this.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

pimp.gif

split ipad keyboard
pimp.gif
They showed a demo of the split keyboard seems rather interesting.

Also is "option to speak text selection" does that mean i can talk to text?  I heard that may be an option.  And from some one that texts and drives allllll the time with my long commute to work i would love a 1st part app that is actually accurate that lets me talk to text.

How does airplay work.  Can you only do it from say ipad to apple tv.  Or if your tv has wifi can you do it with any tv.  My tv doesn't have wifi but i would love to play video games on my tv and just use the ipad as a remote.  Anyway that is possible or i have to buy that $40 toggle

I still don't see how people can function with an iphone without a bitesms quick reply like feature.  I will forever JB my phone 1 for free apps, 2 for bitesms.  The fact that has still not been worked into the phone is a joke.

pimp.gif

split ipad keyboard
pimp.gif

Also is "option to speak text selection" does that mean i can talk to text?  I heard that may be an option.  And from some one that texts and drives allllll the time with my long commute to work i would love a 1st part app that is actually accurate that lets me talk to text.

How does airplay work.  Can you only do it from say ipad to apple tv.  Or if your tv has wifi can you do it with any tv.  My tv doesn't have wifi but i would love to play video games on my tv and just use the ipad as a remote.  Anyway that is possible or i have to buy that $40 toggle

I still don't see how people can function with an iphone without a bitesms quick reply like feature.  I will forever JB my phone 1 for free apps, 2 for bitesms.  The fact that has still not been worked into the phone is a joke.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

4318michaeljhonson=usainbolt.

Thank you I'm not arguing with you.
No one is trying to waste their time with YOU. You are the one trolling in this thread. You have been exposed multiple times for being a lame. We still waiting on the NT app you swore you could make....

You are a youtube computer science major, stopit5

No one is trying to waste their time with YOU. You are the one trolling in this thread. You have been exposed multiple times for being a lame. We still waiting on the NT app you swore you could make....

Originally Posted by Jking0821

pimp.gif

split ipad keyboard
pimp.gif

Pretty much only to AppleTV. You will need to buy the hdmi add on if you want to do it wired. But if you are going to spend 40 on the cable you may be able to find an appletv for like 60 bucks since they only cost like 100 retail. Real Racing 2 is supposed to be the first game that support it.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

pimp.gif

split ipad keyboard
pimp.gif

Pretty much only to AppleTV. You will need to buy the hdmi add on if you want to do it wired. But if you are going to spend 40 on the cable you may be able to find an appletv for like 60 bucks since they only cost like 100 retail. Real Racing 2 is supposed to be the first game that support it.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

smile.gif

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom