OFFICIAL APRIL '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
THANKS FOR THE ROSS UPDATE, BREH 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Saw this on LeBron Marketplace on FB. I think St. Augustine outlet, but that wasn't confirmed. Michigan gets no love
mean.gif
. Be on the lookout though as they're popping up randomly it seems.

Last edited:

Saw this on LeBron Marketplace on FB. I think St. Augustine outlet, but that wasn't confirmed. Michigan gets no love
mean.gif
. Be on the lookout though as they're popping up randomly it seems.
I believe these were in Rosemont, Chicago.  All gone now.

i've never seen anything remotely decent at any ross i've visited, in regards to kicks.

usually theres some ugly size 18 adidas, some GS size tacky team jordans that only a chick with tats and a criminal record would rock.

but yeah im guessing some of yall live in big cities to find good stuff at ross.

Update on these. According to my friend who called earlier, smallest size left is a sz 12. This was in the morning, could be all gone by now.

Sneaker Steal posting this yesterday helped clean up inventory I guess.

Looks like Eastbay just got a restock of the Kobe X AllStar's. Its also eligible for there 20% with code LKS1543E.

Im stuck working in Indy this week so I decided to ride down to the Edinburgh outlet.  Complete waste of time

the jordan 2s at sawgrass cant do phone orders until after 2 days later... is this something new? i was always able to order during the weekday this was only an issue on the weekend but now it applies all the time it seems

the jordan 2s at sawgrass cant do phone orders until after 2 days later... is this something new? i was always able to order during the weekday this was only an issue on the weekend but now it applies all the time it seems
Dam… sawgrass is finally getting good stuff. FINALLY. I remember when they had nothing. Ever since they remodeled, nike is giving them a chance to see if they sell out of there inventory. Always do your surveys and demand for your stores to get PREMIUM PRODUCTS don't matter if it's B-Grades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom