OFFICIAL APRIL '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
DC folk... That outlet.... If it gets heat, just know that the same people that eat good at nikedc will be eating at that outlet. May not be worth your time.

Nike DC as in Nike Georgetown or are you referring to other outlets in the area?

No Nike got a new outlet on New York Ave NE. Near the Home Depot if you're familiar with the area. It's on the way to the DC Costco so I anticipate checking in at least every 2 weeks. The mayor was there for the opening they're trying to revitalize the area known as Ivy City. There were some cats that rolled through grabbing everything even luke warm from the hash wall in various sizes so I assume they're the same old resellers found at the Nike Gtown location.

No Nike got a new outlet on New York Ave NE. Near the Home Depot if you're familiar with the area. It's on the way to the DC Costco so I anticipate checking in at least every 2 weeks. The mayor was there for the opening they're trying to revitalize the area known as Ivy City. There were some cats that rolled through grabbing everything even luke warm from the hash wall in various sizes so I assume they're the same old resellers found at the Nike Gtown location.

REPPED. People that know how Nike GT customers roll know how they will be rolling at this new location.
I was just giving a heads up.

[ATTACHMENT=9369][ATTACHMENT=9370][ATTACHMENT=9371][ATTACHMENT=9372][ATTACHMENT=9373][ATTACHMENT=9374][ATTACHMENT=9375][ATTACHMENT=9376][ATTACHMENT=9377][ATTACHMENT=9378][ATTACHMENT=9379]image.jpg (1,640k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]

Bergen Town Center in Paramus, Lbj denims and Jordan's from the hash wall were both size 10. I was in a rush so was unable to take pix of the running and cross training section. Also this Nike outlet do not keep shoes at the register anymore, they put them all out on the floor. Still had 50% off going on, and $20 Nike pro combat shirts as well.

I was there yesterday at 4pm, they had multiple FSR.

Smh I knew they were lying , the girl who "helped" if you can even call it that just said nope we don't carry that. Ill makers trip today this evening ! Thanks man. Smh at this employees..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom