OFFICIAL APRIL '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilton Head, SC

numerous pairs of the lunar TR1 Oregon (white pair) on back wall in various sizes for $89.99

Nike field general (?) Ohio State Buckeyes in one of the floor bays for I believe $69.99 or $79.99. Looked to be a scattered FSR on floor but may have more in back.

I think they do phone orders so worth a call if interested.

843-837-6453

Called the flushing outlet to make a phone order then the girl on the phone told me clearance stores don't do phone orders then hung up before I could even object, what's up with that bull? Still got the order from cali though thanks to the op instructions

Last edited:
Went to Paramus Nike Outlet, they had one or two pairs of those black flyknit Chukkas one size 10 and 9 of I am not mistaken price on box was $150 not sure if they had additional percentage off. One size 10 Kobe 9 QS EXT all red for $250. Purple and gold/yellow flyknit chukkas for $90. Still have the 50% deals off of Nike apparel and $20 for Nike pro combat tops. Nothing in the back corner, but someone returned 6 pairs of laser 4s from scattered sizes, for sure saw a 10.5 and a 10. I was unable to take pictures but if I have time tomorrow I will stop in and send what they have, pretty much the same stuff that has been posted. Also heading out to the outlets in jersey shore def update yall this weekend!

Went to Paramus Nike Outlet, they had one or two pairs of those black flyknit Chukkas one size 10 and 9 of I am not mistaken price on box was $150 not sure if they had additional percentage off. One size 10 Kobe 9 QS EXT all red for $250. Purple and gold/yellow flyknit chukkas for $90. Still have the 50% deals off of Nike apparel and $20 for Nike pro combat tops. Nothing in the back corner, but someone returned 6 pairs of laser 4s from scattered sizes, for sure saw a 10.5 and a 10. I was unable to take pictures but if I have time tomorrow I will stop in and send what they have, pretty much the same stuff that has been posted. Also heading out to the outlets in jersey shore def update yall this weekend!
I don't know why I called that store. I spoke to three "athletes" and all of them said "what are laser 4's" how do these people have a job at Nike??? If they don't know what they have or had in stock. Waist of time

Before, nike employees used to let you stack up on coupons now it's "only one per customer" i dont know what's the big deal. Nike never loses

I swear somtimes the people who frequent this thread know the NFS store policies better than 75% of the employees, I know that I've learned exactly what can and cant stack, return policy, etc from constantly reading this thread every month. Last week at the south chi outlet an employee refused to let me use a 10$ promo gift card from filling out a questionaire I recieved in the mail from Nike with the 20$ off 100 purchase coupon. Read all the fine print a few times just to double check but I knew since the 2nd was a GIFT CARD there was no reason it should have been disallowed. Explained to the guy this was the case, called over another employee and he also said no. I told them to have the manager come up but they didn't show their face after a few mins (place was slammed) so I just left. Meh but its frustrating they really need to train employees better.

I'm pretty sure Vampedo is living in that Flushing outlet since its right up the block from his crib.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom