OFFICIAL APRIL '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did you check out that Paramus Factory Store post?  De La Lows for $54.97

yo son.  big freaking up for thinking of me.  if i could rep you 10 times i would.  just copped a pair.  

Oops, meant to bring that one out of the spoilers cause I figured it'd be popular.

I knew someone in here wanted em. Hope you get them dude. Employee was putting a bunch on the shelves and it looked like they had a FSR.

Oops, meant to bring that one out of the spoilers cause I figured it'd be popular.

I knew someone in here wanted em. Hope you get them dude. Employee was putting a bunch on the shelves and it looked like they had a FSR.
it sounded like ish was flying off the shelves.  dude kind of confused me because he asked what size, then had me on hold, then told me im in a queue and said a girl would call back.  so i was like screw it, guess i couldnt copp.  then she called back and took my info down.  i have her a long thanks because i know how annoying phone orders can be.  they have register heads do it when it really should be SnR.  so big up to nicole for being patient.  

Yezzir! Needed those but wasn't trying to play the resale game.
Pays to have clown feet sometimes doesn't it?  
tongue.gif

Damn, Paramus out of teal Kobe 10 and blue 2015 Hyperrev in my size, 10 and 9.5 respectively...

Good deals too...

IDK if this is allowed in here, but I wanted to help a few of you guys out.

F&F is on April 28th - May 2nd

PM me and I'll try to get one you before the date.

Please be a NT regular also lol
Where can I get these coupon?? from Factory store??

Does anyone know the schedule for Adidas's Friends and Family? Seems like Nike's had several promotions and I think the last one Adidas had was in December of last year.

Thanks guys for the PMs. I only had 15 F&F cards to give. I have messaged everyone who I have chosen and will try my best to mail time out tomorrow. I wish I had enough for everyone, however I chose members that consistently  post and regular contributors.

Thanks again, and hopefully I can do this again, next F&F time.

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the PMs. I only had 15 F&F cards to give. I have messaged everyone who I have chosen and will try my best to mail time out tomorrow. I wish I had enough for everyone, however I chose members that consistently  post and regular contributors.

Thanks again, and hopefully I can do this again, not F&F time.

All good thanks for offering!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom