OFFICIAL APRIL '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

google.com
Thank you Captain Obvious! it was a rhetorical question. I live in the LA area and didnt know they opened one up in whittier. I usually go to the citadel, orange, ontario and LB but didnt realized they had one in Whittier! my bad player can i live lol. 

Thank you Captain Obvious! it was a rhetorical question. I live in the LA area and didnt know they opened one up in whittier. I usually go to the citadel, orange, ontario and LB but didnt realized they had one in Whittier! my bad player can i live lol. 

But are we allowed to answer rhetorical questions?

Citadel
Hash wall additional 20% off
Jordan retro 17 size 8.5. $244
Air max mp ultra size 7.5 $149
Jordan xx $139 size 9.5 ,10,10.5
Kyrie 2 xmas size 11 $114

Are those Friends and family cards only good at outlets and factory stores ?
All the red hero windrunners that were at tinton falls nj last weekend are gone already. They were 129.99.

Last edited:
Nike Tanger Outlet Charleston SC...

Kobe 11 All Star....159.99 FSR...
kobe-11-low-all-star-jpg.jpg

these?

Guys, check out eBay if you are hard up for a Swoosh Pass; just order soon to allow yourself time to get it in the mail. I have done this for the last two F & F sales, and have managed to score them for about $5-10/ea. I dont live close enough to an outlet to just pop by and hope to get one. It's not as good as free, but with the money you save, it's still well worth it.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me answer this question?

On Nike system they show about over 20 pairs of Kobe X xmas in my size however they said there is none in there store. Why? This is citadel outlet and Ontario.

Also there is one outlet in entire US with my size but their price is still $160 while citadel and Ontario both said there price was around $100 and lower

On Nike system they show about over 20 pairs of Kobe X xmas in my size however they said there is none in there store. Why? This is citadel outlet and Ontario.

Also there is one outlet in entire US with my size but their price is still $160 while citadel and Ontario both said there price was around $100 and lower
Wish I could help you.  I know it's pretty confusing with such inconsistent inventory information.  I've seen pictures of items come up in this thread.  Then I'd go on nike chat for a stock check on those items only to have the representative come up empty handed, even after checking the entire US.

So the inventory just shows what they have received into their system.
All the high volume stores have an off site in which they hold product.
Both of these stores are ridiculously busy and are not gonna make a trip to get some shoes in the middle of the day. It just doesn't work that way. They will simply get to it when they get to it.
Also you kinda have to take inventory numbers with a grain of salt. It's all electronic so that means there are margins for error. Anyone that has worked retail before can attest that inventory can be extremely off sometimes.

Last edited:

Shoes could have been scanned in wrong...could be a lost box of them in the midst of 500 boxes in their stock room...prices always vary from store to store. That's retail...it's called tiering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom