Official APRIL 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Fairfax/Dulles Nordstrom Rack
Kobe V China $49.90 or $59.90 Size 10.5

2010 Hyperdunk Puerto Rico $49.90 or $59.90 Size 11

And these? $49.90 or $59.90 Size 11

Nothing else worth mentioning, but fyi I will ship for you guys 
wink.gif

If people are still searching for the penny 1/2 cent hats in black/purple & black/red Nike Factory Woodburn has both for $4.97. Also have the black/blue griffey swingman snap back caps as well for $4.97.
                                                                                                                                               503 982 0330

Air Max 95 Hot Red $69.97

Air Max 95 Blue $59.97

Air Max 90 Laser Blue FSR (Not sure on price, i think $59 or $69)

2 colorways of hyperfuse for $59.99

Both colorways of the cmft viz xi $69.99

If people are still searching for the penny 1/2 cent hats in black/purple & black/red Nike Factory Woodburn has both for $4.97. Also have the black/blue griffey swingman snap back caps as well for $4.97.
                                                                                                                                               503 982 0330

Air Max 95 Hot Red $69.97

Air Max 95 Blue $59.97

Air Max 90 Laser Blue FSR (Not sure on price, i think $59 or $69)

2 colorways of hyperfuse for $59.99

Both colorways of the cmft viz xi $69.99

what colors were the hyperfuses and were they low?

looking for a good basketball shoe to play indoors... these got great reviews but they look a little heavy... any thoughts?

looking for a good basketball shoe to play indoors... these got great reviews but they look a little heavy... any thoughts?

Originally Posted by brooklynzballa1

Hyperfuses are probably one of the LEAST heavy basketball shoes out right now

Originally Posted by brooklynzballa1

Hyperfuses are probably one of the LEAST heavy basketball shoes out right now

Sorry if any of these aren't good "deals" I haven't been paying attention much lately but figured I'd share. Johnson Creek Outlet (WI)
All shoes were 10% off as of 4/15 as well...

$79.99 (scattered on walls didn't see more than 3-4 pairs)

$59.99 Had about 12-14 pairs left 10.5 and under (I grabbed the last 2 pairs of sz 12) B-grade (didn't noticed anything on my 2 pairs)

Had 12 pairs of these last night 8-9.5 and 14 but sold out this morning when I returned.

Sorry if any of these aren't good "deals" I haven't been paying attention much lately but figured I'd share. Johnson Creek Outlet (WI)
All shoes were 10% off as of 4/15 as well...

$79.99 (scattered on walls didn't see more than 3-4 pairs)

$59.99 Had about 12-14 pairs left 10.5 and under (I grabbed the last 2 pairs of sz 12) B-grade (didn't noticed anything on my 2 pairs)

Had 12 pairs of these last night 8-9.5 and 14 but sold out this morning when I returned.

thanks nikesourceseller, i was able to grab a pair. as i was placing my order i heard others calling in asking about them then i heard an employee in the background say "someone put it up on niketalk." hehehe

thanks nikesourceseller, i was able to grab a pair. as i was placing my order i heard others calling in asking about them then i heard an employee in the background say "someone put it up on niketalk." hehehe

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Originally Posted by xilegacy

What store was this?
Sorry, I edited the previous post to include that (Johnson Creek Outlet in WI)

Thanks man. I did some research from your previous posts and figured out which outlet it was. I was the first person to call so you actually did me favor by not posting the outlet first. Phone is ringing off the hook now. I never get these deals but finally checked the thread at the right time for once.

White/red only sz 9 and below left.
Blk/red sz
frown.gif
8 and below.

Good luck people. damn lurkers cleaning out.

What store was this?

Thanks man. I did some research from your previous posts and figured out which outlet it was. I was the first person to call so you actually did me favor by not posting the outlet first. Phone is ringing off the hook now. I never get these deals but finally checked the thread at the right time for once.

Blk/red sz
frown.gif
8 and below.

What store was this?

Blk/red sz
frown.gif
8 and below.

Haha I didn't even see the blk/red left when I stopped in this morning (I even asked if they sold out or if they got moved but nobody could find them) Hope a few people got some to wear before they got cleaned out. Johnson Creek has been getting in real good stuff over the last 6-8 months but I haven't been collecting much lately so I'm out of the loop as to what good "deals" are at this point. I'll make sure I keep checking and posting what I think might be of interest.

What store was this?

Blk/red sz
frown.gif
8 and below.

Haha I didn't even see the blk/red left when I stopped in this morning (I even asked if they sold out or if they got moved but nobody could find them) Hope a few people got some to wear before they got cleaned out. Johnson Creek has been getting in real good stuff over the last 6-8 months but I haven't been collecting much lately so I'm out of the loop as to what good "deals" are at this point. I'll make sure I keep checking and posting what I think might be of interest.

Back
Top Bottom