Official APRIL 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by michael111717

hey just wondering if i call to mkae order on the phone will they take 30% off?
I dont see why not..  Not sure with this outlet, but I know when I have ordered from other outlets they take the 30% so I would guess they would do it at this one as well... 

I dont see why not..  Not sure with this outlet, but I know when I have ordered from other outlets they take the 30% so I would guess they would do it at this one as well... 

Nike Factory Store in San Ysidro, CA has the black/white/royal Air Go LWP $60. Pretty much fsr. The black/purple CB34 is $80. If you happen to go there and you don't see your size, just ask a store rep. They may have them in stock but not on display. That pretty much applies to all the outlets and for all shoes.

Nike Factory Store in San Ysidro, CA has the black/white/royal Air Go LWP $60. Pretty much fsr. The black/purple CB34 is $80. If you happen to go there and you don't see your size, just ask a store rep. They may have them in stock but not on display. That pretty much applies to all the outlets and for all shoes.

Leesburg, VA update:
These 4 styles marked down to $4.97 plus additional 30% off comes out to $3.47 plus tax. (Pic stolen from Funkman)
wink.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

2j108km.jpg

Originally Posted by rawdog805

Hagerstown Maryland Ross Store has 3 pair of Kobe V chinas available for $49 each. Sizes 10.5, and 11.

Hagerstown Nike outlet has:

FSR White/Red Jordan VI for $99 - refuses price match

FSR of Lebron 7 ps white/blue/red for $79.99 then take 30% off

nike-lebron-7-ps-gr-white-navy-red-1-01.jpg

FSR of Kobe V USA edition for $79.99 then take off 30%.

Jordan Rare Air Grey/Purple/White in sizes 8-10.5 for $69.99 then take 30% off.

You didn't think to ask THAT outlet when you called? Would be much easier than us answering something we have no control over.. process of elimination.

Hagerstown Maryland Ross Store has 3 pair of Kobe V chinas available for $49 each. Sizes 10.5, and 11.

FSR of Kobe V USA edition for $79.99 then take off 30%.

Jordan Rare Air Grey/Purple/White in sizes 8-10.5 for $69.99 then take 30% off.

You didn't think to ask THAT outlet when you called? Would be much easier than us answering something we have no control over.. process of elimination.

I just called Hagarstown......said 30% is over......sooo Kobe V's are $79.97.....I'm not sure if I even believe they were an extra 30% off as I just left LV outlet and they told me to fly a kite when I asked if it was an extra 30% off the 79.97 haha.

Nothing at LV on strip......Cool Grey Lebron VII FSR for $109 I think....and the red/white NFW I believe....bout it.

I just called Hagarstown......said 30% is over......sooo Kobe V's are $79.97.....I'm not sure if I even believe they were an extra 30% off as I just left LV outlet and they told me to fly a kite when I asked if it was an extra 30% off the 79.97 haha.

Nothing at LV on strip......Cool Grey Lebron VII FSR for $109 I think....and the red/white NFW I believe....bout it.

San Leandro Clearance has these in sz 8-12 for $69.99.  With the 10% off it comes out to $7 more than Hagerstown.

San Leandro Clearance has these in sz 8-12 for $69.99.  With the 10% off it comes out to $7 more than Hagerstown.

San Leandro had the Eggplant Penny 1/2 cent's for 79 plus 10% off. Definitely had a few size 12. They also had 1 pair of size 12 Kobe V Ink's for 59.

Milpitas had Kobe V Inlines for 99 and Olympic and the blue TB one's for 79

San Leandro had the Eggplant Penny 1/2 cent's for 79 plus 10% off. Definitely had a few size 12. They also had 1 pair of size 12 Kobe V Ink's for 59.

Milpitas had Kobe V Inlines for 99 and Olympic and the blue TB one's for 79

Originally Posted by lauk4kicks

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Gilroy has the white red vi 99 onlu saw big size 11 n up

did Gilroy have anything else note worthy? I like dunk SBs or Air Max 95s in particular

Planning a trip to SF next week, debating if I want to go to the outlets.

When I went to gilroy last week, they did have some AM 95s but all the colorways were from the air attack pack. They did have some sb but I forgot which ones.

Originally Posted by lauk4kicks

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Gilroy has the white red vi 99 onlu saw big size 11 n up

did Gilroy have anything else note worthy? I like dunk SBs or Air Max 95s in particular

Planning a trip to SF next week, debating if I want to go to the outlets.

When I went to gilroy last week, they did have some AM 95s but all the colorways were from the air attack pack. They did have some sb but I forgot which ones.

Back
Top Bottom