Official APRIL 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

White, red and black Diamond Turfs are on sale for 79.98 at FNL. If your local FNL has them, you can combine them with the APRUN10 coupon and get them for 69.98.

i tried to go online to get a sku/item number but they dont have them. any help with finishlines system?
nerd.gif

White, red and black Diamond Turfs are on sale for 79.98 at FNL. If your local FNL has them, you can combine them with the APRUN10 coupon and get them for 69.98.

i tried to go online to get a sku/item number but they dont have them. any help with finishlines system?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

nerd.gif
309434-100
[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You can hit their customer service up ([/font]1-888-777-3949) to see if they can order you a size.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

nerd.gif
309434-100
[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You can hit their customer service up ([/font]1-888-777-3949) to see if they can order you a size.

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

nike clearance and outlets will not ship locally. you have to go pick up the item.
im sure this is inaccurate unless you have an crappy staff.

nike clearance and outlets will not ship locally. you have to go pick up the item.

I saw some Nike All Courts at the Queenstown outlet mall a few weeks back, tried calling Nike and they said none are left anywhere. True? I can't imagine they sold all their pairs that fast. 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I saw some Nike All Courts at the Queenstown outlet mall a few weeks back, tried calling Nike and they said none are left anywhere. True? I can't imagine they sold all their pairs that fast. 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

I don't work for Nike but I encoutered this in my area. I'm not going to put the store on blast though.
Clearance and Outlet FTW! lol

Originally Posted by bigj505

I don't work for Nike but I encoutered this in my area. I'm not going to put the store on blast though.
Clearance and Outlet FTW! lol

vacaville outlet had air jordan take flights black n purple small 8- 10 and other take flights oak hill 7.5 10- 12" got me a pair", nike air max  uptempo 97 blacks silver
air penny 1 black purple full size, 1/2 cent black green full size run, lebron 7 full size run, infrared 6 10.5, cmft air maxs shoe  lots of sizes
, lookin for air pippens 1 tho can u help

vacaville outlet had air jordan take flights black n purple small 8- 10 and other take flights oak hill 7.5 10- 12" got me a pair", nike air max  uptempo 97 blacks silver
air penny 1 black purple full size, 1/2 cent black green full size run, lebron 7 full size run, infrared 6 10.5, cmft air maxs shoe  lots of sizes
, lookin for air pippens 1 tho can u help

lookin for ways to get discount at outlets for next visit to buy something new
I seen Penny 1
Penny 1/2 cent
nike air max uptempo 97
take flight purple, oak hill, white black red, and white grey blue only shoe with no fiull size run
cmft shoe lots
airmax 95's full isze run
air jordan 6 infra red 10.5
air max lebron 7 cool grey full size can u believe that

lookin for ways to get discount at outlets for next visit to buy something new
I seen Penny 1
Penny 1/2 cent
nike air max uptempo 97
take flight purple, oak hill, white black red, and white grey blue only shoe with no fiull size run
cmft shoe lots
airmax 95's full isze run
air jordan 6 infra red 10.5
air max lebron 7 cool grey full size can u believe that

nordstrom rack in houston had puerto rico hyperdunk 2010 size 8.5 and 13 for $60.
and eggplant half cents sz 7 for $60

nordstrom rack in houston had puerto rico hyperdunk 2010 size 8.5 and 13 for $60.
and eggplant half cents sz 7 for $60

Riverhead NY,

Lebron 8 black/black scattered sizes $109.00
Lebron 8 vets day near FSR $109.99
Jordan anniversary 2010 sizes 8-10.5 $129.99
Skylines white/infrared FSR $69.99
Hurache trainers silver/black 8-11 $79.99 ( one pair of supermans sz.9)
Flint 13's GS FSR $69.99
Kobe 5 black/black scattered PS sizes $19.99
Many Jordan 1 anodized, SB blazers, dunk mids, max bakin boots (red)
Saw some nice samples too size 9.

Riverhead NY,

Lebron 8 black/black scattered sizes $109.00
Lebron 8 vets day near FSR $109.99
Jordan anniversary 2010 sizes 8-10.5 $129.99
Skylines white/infrared FSR $69.99
Hurache trainers silver/black 8-11 $79.99 ( one pair of supermans sz.9)
Flint 13's GS FSR $69.99
Kobe 5 black/black scattered PS sizes $19.99
Many Jordan 1 anodized, SB blazers, dunk mids, max bakin boots (red)
Saw some nice samples too size 9.

I know someone said they don't ship locally but I called a nearby outlet (30 min drive, different zip code) and they are my shipping shoes to me.

They didn't even ask any questions but to me it makes sense when factoring in time spent driving and gas vs. shipping costs ($
glasses.gif
. Yeah, I miss seeing what else they have in stock but I'm pretty sure much hasn't changed (thanks NT) and I was only waiting on the price to drop a bit (LeBron 7's wht/navy, down to $80 from the orig. $110). 

Back
Top Bottom