Official APRIL 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Oh yea forgot to mention, Cool grey Lebron VII's at San Leandro Clearance store. scattered sizes and cant remember the cost of them.

Conroe

had 10% off entire purchase sale, was able to scoop up some nice dri fit team shorts for 14.99 before discount

saw 1 pair of lunar mariah 180 in size 11, 69.99 before discount

saw b grade navy and white kobe v for 69.99 before discount

had laser blue am90s for 49.99 before discount in small sizes up to 9.5, then big sizes 14-15 etc. 

also had air max 24-7 for sale 59.99 before discount, same size run as (laser am90s)

lebron 8 all black v1 almost fsr 79.99 before discount

they also had scattered sizes of the grey and orange lebron 7, cool grey lbj7, and navy white lbj7

also saw a few lbj 7 lows silver white in size 10.5-11

hope that helps

Conroe

had 10% off entire purchase sale, was able to scoop up some nice dri fit team shorts for 14.99 before discount

saw 1 pair of lunar mariah 180 in size 11, 69.99 before discount

saw b grade navy and white kobe v for 69.99 before discount

had laser blue am90s for 49.99 before discount in small sizes up to 9.5, then big sizes 14-15 etc. 

also had air max 24-7 for sale 59.99 before discount, same size run as (laser am90s)

lebron 8 all black v1 almost fsr 79.99 before discount

they also had scattered sizes of the grey and orange lebron 7, cool grey lbj7, and navy white lbj7

also saw a few lbj 7 lows silver white in size 10.5-11

hope that helps

Gilroy, CA
Jordan white varsity red 6 $99.99
Cfmt viz air 11 white/red, white/blue $69.99
Kd iii 417279-002, 417279-103 $59.99

The Jordan 6 and KD iii have not been put on the floor yet just saw a piece of paper where the shoes were going to be placed. Ask a worker when they were going to put them out, he said maybe today, maybe tomorrow.

Gilroy, CA
Jordan white varsity red 6 $99.99
Cfmt viz air 11 white/red, white/blue $69.99
Kd iii 417279-002, 417279-103 $59.99

The Jordan 6 and KD iii have not been put on the floor yet just saw a piece of paper where the shoes were going to be placed. Ask a worker when they were going to put them out, he said maybe today, maybe tomorrow.

The Niagara Falls, NY outlet has the Jordan retro 12 in size 8 only (about 7 pair) for 119$ and they are on the hash wall, so there is an extra 30% off on them.

The Niagara Falls, NY outlet has the Jordan retro 12 in size 8 only (about 7 pair) for 119$ and they are on the hash wall, so there is an extra 30% off on them.

The 24-7's at Conroe are the orange grey black and white colorway. They also have a few sizes of the all black ones left.

The 24-7's at Conroe are the orange grey black and white colorway. They also have a few sizes of the all black ones left.

San leandro update 4/19-

White/Carolina IX- size 10.5 only
Purple 1/2 cents - 10 and up
Lebron 7 soldiers- 10 and up

These were on the table in the front

Racks had few lunar glides various colors.
Talked to a rep and they said they had the white/red 6s this past Saturday but sold out quick.

I picked these up- last one found them up on top for $60.

They also have 10% off total purchase.

San leandro update 4/19-

White/Carolina IX- size 10.5 only
Purple 1/2 cents - 10 and up
Lebron 7 soldiers- 10 and up

These were on the table in the front

Racks had few lunar glides various colors.
Talked to a rep and they said they had the white/red 6s this past Saturday but sold out quick.

I picked these up- last one found them up on top for $60.

They also have 10% off total purchase.

Deer Park, NY

air_jordan_6_white_varsity_red.jpg

$99
nike-kd3-5.jpg

$59
2q2hfkm.jpg

$59
07fb5_nike-zoom-huarache-trainer-white-varsity-purple-maize-01.jpg

$69 - 30%
nike-trainer-1-legacy-pack-1-610x372.jpg

$39 - 30%

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by bigj505

^^^ honestly, there is no need to prove anything. this isnt court. post updates and keep it moving.

eyes.gif
  I was asking HIM.  But since you nosed in, I'll waste some time and explain it to you.  Who goes to court based on theory anyway? Ffff outta here...

I was asking if my theory of being store/location-specific held water.  I would take whatever knowledge he had and run with it.

So, yes, his answer to my question would have been a legitimate contribution to the thread.
For me, I wish you guys would keep it to PM.  I skipped all your posts and I don't think they contribute that much, but that's just me.  And I think he brought up court because you asked for proof, not because you're theorizing.

Nordstrom Rack (Glendale, CA):

Some white/red Lunar racers for $60.  Not sure about the name being right, that's just what I think they are.
Black/Purple AM95 - $60 or so, maybe more.
Had a bunch of runners, trainers and so on.
Penny 2 Black/Blue sz 7.5 - $50 or so

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by bigj505

^^^ honestly, there is no need to prove anything. this isnt court. post updates and keep it moving.

eyes.gif
  I was asking HIM.  But since you nosed in, I'll waste some time and explain it to you.  Who goes to court based on theory anyway? Ffff outta here...

I was asking if my theory of being store/location-specific held water.  I would take whatever knowledge he had and run with it.

So, yes, his answer to my question would have been a legitimate contribution to the thread.
For me, I wish you guys would keep it to PM.  I skipped all your posts and I don't think they contribute that much, but that's just me.  And I think he brought up court because you asked for proof, not because you're theorizing.

Nordstrom Rack (Glendale, CA):

Some white/red Lunar racers for $60.  Not sure about the name being right, that's just what I think they are.
Black/Purple AM95 - $60 or so, maybe more.
Had a bunch of runners, trainers and so on.
Penny 2 Black/Blue sz 7.5 - $50 or so

Does anyone know how to get on the Factory Store Friends and Family mailing list? I remember people saying you could sign up for a mailing list at any location. I recently asked and they said they take your zip code at the register and if there's demand in your area they will mail coupons to people in your area. That didn't sound right so i think he was just making it up.

Does anyone know how to get on the Factory Store Friends and Family mailing list? I remember people saying you could sign up for a mailing list at any location. I recently asked and they said they take your zip code at the register and if there's demand in your area they will mail coupons to people in your area. That didn't sound right so i think he was just making it up.

laugh.gif
@ all these v.red VIs hitting outlets
30t6p3b.gif

black/reds
nerd.gif

Drew Brees (Madden) Nike Trainer 1 back on NDC, limited sizes
OG lebron v1 blk/red sz8.5,9 and 10 on ndc clearance

laugh.gif
@ all these v.red VIs hitting outlets
30t6p3b.gif

black/reds
nerd.gif