Official APRIL 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by checkoutmygrill

Originally Posted by reakeon23

NIKE'S FRIENDS AND FAMILY EVENT STARTS MAY12-14 !!!!!!!!!
are we going to need that flyer or can we just tell them that we got an email about it

you need a flyer most will have some at check depends on outlet
wink.gif

Originally Posted by checkoutmygrill

Originally Posted by reakeon23

NIKE'S FRIENDS AND FAMILY EVENT STARTS MAY12-14 !!!!!!!!!
are we going to need that flyer or can we just tell them that we got an email about it

you need a flyer most will have some at check depends on outlet
wink.gif

San Leandro Clearance

B-Grade Air Max 2011 Black / Volt $99.99.
Lebron VII Cool Grey $79.99 - saw 2 size 8 and 1 size 11.5
Lebron IV Team USA - $69.99.

They have 10% off entire purchases. might work over the phone.

San Leandro Clearance

B-Grade Air Max 2011 Black / Volt $99.99.
Lebron VII Cool Grey $79.99 - saw 2 size 8 and 1 size 11.5
Lebron IV Team USA - $69.99.

They have 10% off entire purchases. might work over the phone.

thanks twostripestiger for the info on the black lebron 8s, they wouldnt give me the 10% discount over the phone though

thanks twostripestiger for the info on the black lebron 8s, they wouldnt give me the 10% discount over the phone though

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by joekamel

Anyone know if you can use the coupon more than once if you make multiple copies? I know they ask for your VIP account info when you use it.
I don't have a clue..but I'm pretty sure that if you use it more than once they will know because they have to enter your VIP number in..so it would b consider abuse..
indifferent.gif
As ALWAYS, it depends on the store/manager...

But, most places will take the coupon more than once if you use it on different days (and actually have the coupon with you).  Some stores will let you do multiple transactions with multiple coupons in the same visit.  I have used the coupon multiple times (had to have more than 1 copy) in the same visit and also on different days... and it hasn't ever "shown up" in the system or anything.  So I really don't think they do anything to stop you from using it more than once at different stores... some stores may only let you use it once at that particular store though (depends on the store/manager).
Thanks guys. I guess there is only one way to find out... to actually try. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by joekamel

Anyone know if you can use the coupon more than once if you make multiple copies? I know they ask for your VIP account info when you use it.
I don't have a clue..but I'm pretty sure that if you use it more than once they will know because they have to enter your VIP number in..so it would b consider abuse..
indifferent.gif
As ALWAYS, it depends on the store/manager...

But, most places will take the coupon more than once if you use it on different days (and actually have the coupon with you).  Some stores will let you do multiple transactions with multiple coupons in the same visit.  I have used the coupon multiple times (had to have more than 1 copy) in the same visit and also on different days... and it hasn't ever "shown up" in the system or anything.  So I really don't think they do anything to stop you from using it more than once at different stores... some stores may only let you use it once at that particular store though (depends on the store/manager).
Thanks guys. I guess there is only one way to find out... to actually try. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Copped these at the NR galleria today
they also got scattered sizes of Kobe Vs in wolf grey and usa colorway
nothing else really

nothing else really

Vacaville also has the Jordan white varsity red 6 $99.99.
Saw a few 8s, 9s, no 9.5s, good amount of 10+ sizes.

They also have Penny Logo (blk/royal + blk/purple) & Griffey Swingman(navy/emerald + (black/volt) snapbacks

Vacaville also has the Jordan white varsity red 6 $99.99.
Saw a few 8s, 9s, no 9.5s, good amount of 10+ sizes.

They also have Penny Logo (blk/royal + blk/purple) & Griffey Swingman(navy/emerald + (black/volt) snapbacks

Fellas,

If any of you are in need of the Black/Volt Air Uptempos Max while you wait for the foams to become a GR.

Outlet in WA shipped them to me for 53.45 total. Not bad after taxes and shipping.  That's the cheapest deal around at all the outlets, period...

Joint in Burlington, WA.

Personally -- forget hype -- this is one of my favorite model/color combos of all time...

Fellas,

If any of you are in need of the Black/Volt Air Uptempos Max while you wait for the foams to become a GR.

Outlet in WA shipped them to me for 53.45 total. Not bad after taxes and shipping.  That's the cheapest deal around at all the outlets, period...

Joint in Burlington, WA.

Personally -- forget hype -- this is one of my favorite model/color combos of all time...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Fellas,

Joint in Burlington, WA.

Good look, I hope they still have my size 13 when I call later.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Fellas,

Joint in Burlington, WA.

Good look, I hope they still have my size 13 when I call later.

Originally Posted by TWISTA

nothing else really
which NR were you at? PLS info info!!  I need me some kobe's asap!

Back
Top Bottom