Official APRIL 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by TWISTA

Copped these at the NR galleria today
they also got scattered sizes of Kobe Vs in wolf grey and usa colorway
nothing else really
which NR were you at? PLS info info!!  I need me some kobe's asap!

nothing else really

Glendale Galleria?

nothing else really

Glendale Galleria?

If those Kobe's where at $59 you got yourself a good deal. To bad all the 'Racks around here suck.

Katy Mills Factory Outlet has the Kobe V 'USA' for $59.99 w/ 30% off. Not sure what they have in sizes because they got swamped yesterday. Other stores cannot price match because it is a hash wall/store promotion not a corporate markdown.

I believe that all Outlets should be having 30% off on the hash wall. Local outlet here has that plus 40% apparel.

If those Kobe's where at $59 you got yourself a good deal. To bad all the 'Racks around here suck.

Katy Mills Factory Outlet has the Kobe V 'USA' for $59.99 w/ 30% off. Not sure what they have in sizes because they got swamped yesterday. Other stores cannot price match because it is a hash wall/store promotion not a corporate markdown.

I believe that all Outlets should be having 30% off on the hash wall. Local outlet here has that plus 40% apparel.

It was the NR across from the Galleria in roseville CA
eek.gif
Im on it right now!!!!!!!!!!
EDIT: You guys are goddamn idiots, in the 10-15 minutes I was there searching for all the Kobes, the lone employee in the shoe dept took 3-4 phone calls about these shoes
30t6p3b.gif
It was like yall refused to just take no as an answer
laugh.gif

Anyways, they got 1 wolfgrey and 1 ink in a 9.5 and also 1 wolfgrey in 12. Good luck.

eek.gif
EDIT: You guys are goddamn idiots, in the 10-15 minutes I was there searching for all the Kobes, the lone employee in the shoe dept took 3-4 phone calls about these shoes
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Anyways, they got 1 wolfgrey and 1 ink in a 9.5 and also 1 wolfgrey in 12. Good luck.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Dang I must have been on lunch when you came

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Dang I must have been on lunch when you came

Ha ha you guys are too crazy when I got back from lunch all I heard about was phone ringing off the hook. But there aren't any pairs left but other stores way be lucky enough to get a pair but they are going to be larger sizes like 13 and up if they do

Ha ha you guys are too crazy when I got back from lunch all I heard about was phone ringing off the hook. But there aren't any pairs left but other stores way be lucky enough to get a pair but they are going to be larger sizes like 13 and up if they do

Went to local Nordstrom Rack and they had 1/2 cent eggplants for 59.99 sz 7 1 pair, reselling them :smile: will upload receipt and pics

Went to local Nordstrom Rack and they had 1/2 cent eggplants for 59.99 sz 7 1 pair, reselling them :smile: will upload receipt and pics

Originally Posted by MikeUMD

Just FYI, that's an official kid size.

But best wishes and good luck making that $20 gross profit -- IF that. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MikeUMD

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

laugh.gif
if that I can just go back and return to me it seemed like i could make profit :smile: or give them to a woman lol

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

laugh.gif
if that I can just go back and return to me it seemed like i could make profit :smile: or give them to a woman lol

Just want to give props to the team at the Albertville Factory Store for the amazing customer service I recently received.  It wasn't a fluke because over three separate occasions the past week they really took care of a brother.  

To keep it relevant, Blk/Wh Trainer Max '91s (309748-001) are still there for $19.97 if anyone is interested.  763.497.3888

Just want to give props to the team at the Albertville Factory Store for the amazing customer service I recently received.  It wasn't a fluke because over three separate occasions the past week they really took care of a brother.  

To keep it relevant, Blk/Wh Trainer Max '91s (309748-001) are still there for $19.97 if anyone is interested.  763.497.3888

Back
Top Bottom