OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

Foshizzles^^

I've always had a special place in my heart for those... One of my favorite AMs of all time. Beautiful shoes.
Thanks for the kind words... my fave as well.

@ChamWJ23: 'preciate it.

Adidas ZX700 Boat.å
b3v0h3.jpg

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Originally Posted by bdis1986

disintegrating yellow 07 metallic's > true flights ...
roll.gif

hahaha
roll.gif
i know.. i was thinkin the same thing.. but im thinkin bout using them for basketball too.. might as well beat them up on the court..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Originally Posted by bdis1986

disintegrating yellow 07 metallic's > true flights ...
roll.gif

hahaha
roll.gif
i know.. i was thinkin the same thing.. but im thinkin bout using them for basketball too.. might as well beat them up on the court..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

@djprotoj - much appreciated. yea man definately the sneaker game has been falling off bad but i have a couple friends who are still into it.
@sneakerjunkie @lwerd-lmao i dont know. possibly. hes from Africa also so i guess he was feeling the whole Wale movement. Im from there also but i couldnt get down with that. and as far as the mike posner look alike his name his pat. one of the freshest dudes i know.  hes the freshest white kid (no offense) at our HBCU.  well one of the very few for that matter anyway

no offense meant at all man, just found it funny
laugh.gif
pretty swagged out group of friends, if i may add
pimp.gif

@cham - easy, buddy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

@djprotoj - much appreciated. yea man definately the sneaker game has been falling off bad but i have a couple friends who are still into it.
@sneakerjunkie @lwerd-lmao i dont know. possibly. hes from Africa also so i guess he was feeling the whole Wale movement. Im from there also but i couldnt get down with that. and as far as the mike posner look alike his name his pat. one of the freshest dudes i know.  hes the freshest white kid (no offense) at our HBCU.  well one of the very few for that matter anyway

no offense meant at all man, just found it funny
laugh.gif
pretty swagged out group of friends, if i may add
pimp.gif

@cham - easy, buddy.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom