OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

5614799105_d2d9b13358_z.jpg

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Nice pics Proto, did you hit the battleship?  I'm waiting for it to get warmer to head down there.

nah, we saw it but we didn't walk over there. it was the azalea festival so downtown was kinda poppin'... didn't even get to go to the club tho, my girl's best friend left her i.d. at home so we just got something to eat.

my girl has been living there for 6 months, but she's moving back here to raleigh end of this month.

i like wilmington a lot. played there several times... will likely make my way back down there real soon.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Nice pics Proto, did you hit the battleship?  I'm waiting for it to get warmer to head down there.

nah, we saw it but we didn't walk over there. it was the azalea festival so downtown was kinda poppin'... didn't even get to go to the club tho, my girl's best friend left her i.d. at home so we just got something to eat.

my girl has been living there for 6 months, but she's moving back here to raleigh end of this month.

i like wilmington a lot. played there several times... will likely make my way back down there real soon.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

proto, shorty is nice.. you sir are winning..
I already see this going 5 + pages on shorty.. 

Either that or hate Nice unkles proto and I love those mist 4s wish I had a pair

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

proto, shorty is nice.. you sir are winning..
I already see this going 5 + pages on shorty.. 

Either that or hate Nice unkles proto and I love those mist 4s wish I had a pair

Proto how tall are you? (no romo)

* In your WDYWT pics you look 5'5" but in the beach pic you look 6'4"

** got my AYO flame suit on

Proto how tall are you? (no romo)

* In your WDYWT pics you look 5'5" but in the beach pic you look 6'4"

** got my AYO flame suit on

Back
Top Bottom