OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

nice fits fellas
pimp.gif

embarassed.gif
you got me Sergio...it's so my biker shorts fit comfortably
wink.gif

Spoiler [+]
Veet ftw

laugh.gif
...nah, i'm just stuck with light hair on my arms n legs...shiiii i still can't even get a full beard no matter how long i leave it growing cause of that one lil area where it refuses to grow in
ohwell.gif

Seth, honestly just forgot
embarassed.gif
...tomorrow is saturday and sunday comes afterwards
nerd.gif

embarassed.gif
you got me Sergio...it's so my biker shorts fit comfortably
wink.gif

Spoiler [+]
Veet ftw

laugh.gif
...nah, i'm just stuck with light hair on my arms n legs...shiiii i still can't even get a full beard no matter how long i leave it growing cause of that one lil area where it refuses to grow in
ohwell.gif

Seth, honestly just forgot
embarassed.gif
...tomorrow is saturday and sunday comes afterwards
nerd.gif

Mayhemgatz wrote:

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

same here man i just have some little bs on my chin that i have to shave everyday because of the military standards
ohwell.gif

*wishes he had a Freeway or Rick Ross joint going on*

Mayhemgatz wrote:

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

same here man i just have some little bs on my chin that i have to shave everyday because of the military standards
ohwell.gif

*wishes he had a Freeway or Rick Ross joint going on*

Originally Posted by CourtneyIsDope

Camo Chucks.

dope. those are prolly the only chucks i'd mess with (used to have tons of 'em growing up, but haven't been into 'em ever since)...

Originally Posted by CourtneyIsDope

Camo Chucks.

dope. those are prolly the only chucks i'd mess with (used to have tons of 'em growing up, but haven't been into 'em ever since)...

Beautiful weather down here in here Dallas, love casual fridays here at the office.

xnzuz6.jpg

with

70vocp.jpg

Beautiful weather down here in here Dallas, love casual fridays here at the office.

xnzuz6.jpg

with

70vocp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom