OFFICIAL APRIL 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gloucester, NJ outlet-
Honestly, pretty dry. No jordan retros or super hype shoes.
Typical air maxes and durant, lebron basketball shoes, nothing super discounted.

The jordan BC3 flight jackets are back at 90 again. Previously they were an additional 40% off, which goes to show F&F 30% off isn't always the best deal.

There are all navy huaraches for 75 in sizes 12-13.

Maybe weekend there'll be better stock.

Any additional off clearance apparel/hash?

Any additional off clearance apparel/hash?
Nope. No discount at the clearance racks and no discount in the back. Sometimes the outlet waits until the weekend to do additional discounts, so may come back this weekend to check again.

946D61EC-A968-4F03-B64C-157783D7EEAB.jpeg
FD3DF8EF-C48E-4E1F-8119-03C894613300.jpeg
D5182925-EBFD-4024-BB7F-30924EA14046.jpeg
EFF666BA-7B9C-4949-B424-95C2DEB7AC65.jpeg

Couple things from Vacaville, CA location...
Them vapormaxes were full retail and sz10.5

I didn't think about that. I was just there too but used the screenshot. Did they have a bunch of those? I didn't really find much over at Viejas though. Did you?

It was a study behind the desk, he reached down into an area that I couldn’t see, but when I asked he knew Exactly what I was talking about and gave one to me without saying anything.

As for what I got: I’m Into surfing so I copped two full wetsuits in size LT And XL for a ridiculous discount off msrp:

00964244-5BE8-4E57-9857-DE2F42440219.jpeg

Didn’t see much at my local outlet. Grabbed a few dri fit running shirts and that’s it.

Last edited:
It was a study behind the desk, he reached down into an area that I couldn’t see, but when I asked he knew Exactly what I was talking about and gave one to me without saying anything.

As for what I got: I’m Into surfing so I copped two full wetsuits in size LT And XL for a ridiculous discount off msrp:

How did you find these? I cannot find them.

Just got back from Orange, CA

they got nothing, no additional off. Few vapormax for retail, employees said they got cleared out in the morning. they had jordan 13 for $40 apparently.

Got this from the Toronto thread, message the Nike Experts Direct or whatever its called under your Unlocks on the app and ask them for the pass. I asked and got it.

went to san leandro clearance store. they had some stuff behind the checkout counter with all box tops gone
they had a pair of Shadow 10s for retail with no original box
Jordan 2 Decons - Sail, Thunder Blue, All Black Colorways - 84.99
nothing else was too major.

The Employee scanned the FF Card and then returned it to me.
If the bar codes are unique, i wont really know how to use it again.

I actually saw those and was tempted to buy a few too. I ended up just getting some of those lightweight drifit socks for $2 a piece after the discounts and some tech fleece zipups.

went to san leandro clearance store. they had some stuff behind the checkout counter with all box tops gone
they had a pair of Shadow 10s for retail with no original box
Jordan 2 Decons - Sail, Thunder Blue, All Black Colorways - 84.99
nothing else was too major.

The Employee scanned the FF Card and then returned it to me.
If the bar codes are unique, i wont really know how to use it again.

Cuz u can use it @ converse n hurley

One-time use @ each store

So. Chi
Blk/red flyknit Jordan 1 109
Jordan 1 red suede 79
Jordan 6 ASG 169
10 pairs red jordan 11 size 9 only 220
Jordan 5 Bordeaux 299
Jordan 1 laser 129
Jordan 2 low red ?
Doom foamposite 179

Edinburgh IN

Blue/ blk Jordan 1 flyknit 109
Jordan 2 low chi 89
Kobe ADs port, baseline, blk/gum 109

I didn't receive the pass in Nike app, log out/in and uninstall/reinstall didn't do the trick. Used the "Ask An Expert" feature on there and was told it only goes to select members, but can confirm they did give me a pass as a "one time courtesy". Gee thanks. This is the first time I haven't received the pass in the app. Not sure what their logic is, but my outlet purchases have been linked to my Nike+ account, so they can see how often I shop there, if that's the way it's really determined. Seems to just be random though.

Pasadena was sandpaper dry! I bought some running socks & dassit. It's striking how so much of what was out there at the last F&F is still there collecting dust, almost untouched.

Hopefully Lil bro can come through @ Conroe this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom