***OFFICIAL APRIL PICK UP POST*** vol. don't be a fool and quote pics...

wow doublerdipin just shut the thread down
from all the heat you picked up, imma have to say nice mcfly hyperdunks, those are so sick

dsc0137q.jpg
dsc0138kk.jpg

^^^^ What are the name of those sunglasses I saw The Dream wearing them in an interview and wanted to know what brand it is so I can buy em.

Picked these up this month. Finally got my Cloaks and Miami Nights and my friend overseas grabbed me some True Blues still sitting on the shelves. Then I grabbed some Mizuno Elixir 7s for my marathon this fall.

Not exactly "heat" but since the 7s just dropped, got these Vomero 6s on the cheap

Got the jersey in yesterday. Waiting on a 2nd jersey to come in.  
eed1656066a017265ef43ed388a0e950252fb381_r.jpg

Picked these up for the low.
ae026716c86cfabe1f721d5c0f2942bed805e9c8_r.jpg

0cd16a6e6ea713215435cfca0deb1daa431f61d0_r.jpg

had to get 1/2 sz down because I couldnt find my true size....
ohwell.gif

thanks MJRod1985
smile.gif

5mfim8.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

ohwell.gif
LOL @ Had to
laugh.gif
Just another cheap excuse to purchase anyway.......Not only have you "cut back" youve cut back on your true size. But hey, you cut back
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by tak

ohwell.gif
LOL @ Had to
laugh.gif
Just another cheap excuse to purchase anyway.......Not only have you "cut back" youve cut back on your true size. But hey, you cut back
indifferent.gif
I know. Dude is mad liar. Going on and on about "getting out of the game" I never make any statements like that. Admitting you have a problem is good enough w/me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreads2you

I don't even no why i bothered to put this up yall killing it wit the pick ups
pimp.gif

Ain't that the truth, I know exactly how you feel. These past 2 pages alone we've seen
-grey toe 13s
-McFly Hyperdunks
-Ray Allen 13s
-mutha #$%%++$ KryptoNates!!!
and the list goes on...

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by tak

ohwell.gif
LOL @ Had to
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
I know. Dude is mad liar. Going on and on about "getting out of the game" I never make any statements like that. Admitting you have a problem is good enough w/me.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

BayArea, sick pic & pickup...

For me, Lunar Grands...

343p18p.jpg

5l11dv.jpg

33pdg7q.jpg

Damn crh1979 how much did u pay for then trueblues? Anychance they have a 9.5 left?

Back
Top Bottom