***OFFICIAL APRIL WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU, YOU APRIL FOOL.

To class...Nike sweatpants x Griffey's

6918551702_c070b32d56.jpg

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by neukicks

well you are different....so is everyone else...
I mean..eventually soles do yellow and its cool for icy soles.......keeps them from turning longer. 
I took a pic of my dmp 6.  I worn these to the club several times,  If i hadnt had them the soles would have been beat with all the alcohol and dirt on the floor.

I just remove one to show an example. The soles would have been yellowed.

you may not like but its cool for me.
so, if you were to turn around and sell those...how would you describe them?
I wouldn't sell these.  
But I would describe them as vnds. 1. because they have only been worn about 6 or 7 times.  I would let them know the soles has never touch the ground.

The buyer would probably appreciate it because once you clean the residue up the sole still look new. 

Plus the seller could prob get more with the shoes being in great condition.

exactly. this dude is trying to turn it into something it's not.

first of all, i never said i bought it to keep them closer to DS for resell (the hate burns strong in him tho, so it doesn't surprise me he distorts what i said), i bought the product strictly to preserve the glow on the bottom, for me, personally. had nothing to do with resell, i have no desire to resell my yeezys...

that being said, it is nice to tell a buyer, if you were to ever sell, that, yes, i've worn them several times, but the bottom has never touched the ground.

if anything that makes them more appealing to a buyer. i know it would to me, if i was buying. it's not deceitful, you tell them the truth. it's not like you're trying to pass them off as DS, regardless of the sole being clean, there's too many creases and stuff throughout the shoe to even try to get away with that anyways... but if i was buying a used pair of dmp 6's i sure would prefer them to be as icy as possible, and it'd be appealing to know the seller took steps to keep them that way.

had to DJ a white party the other night. my girl unDSed these heels i bought for her. they are prolly the flyest heels i've seen:

6916296602_2812e0bd73_b.jpg
6916296806_333e70d4c2_b.jpg

6916296974_ac17ebbc8d_b.jpg
6916297134_5485e2f92d_b.jpg
6916297244_5b5a6e0eef_b.jpg

7062378693_22a4e38ae7_b.jpg

lol its funny bc proto gets flamed for it, but if it was ty, crisuno, or may even pharo, same dudes would run and slide tom cruise risky business style and begin the slurpage.

i myself see no point in sole savers and find them to be tacky but am i gonna deduce that some is a herb bc of it????

too much jelly not enough peanut butter on NT.

Originally Posted by John Mayer

lol its funny bc proto gets flamed for it, but if it was ty, crisuno, or may even pharo, same dudes would run and slide tom cruise risky business style and begin the slurpage.

i myself see no point in sole savers and find them to be tacky but am i gonna deduce that some is a herb bc of it????

Well said. Well. Said.

where can i get some sole protectors?? i wanna put em on some 11s. if i can wear em and slow the yellowing down im all in. some one help me out.

Originally Posted by sp

where can i get some sole protectors?? i wanna put em on some 11s. if i can wear em and slow the yellowing down im all in. some one help me out.
http://www.officialsolesaver.com
I actually tried them on space james....they are ok...I only worn them once...not sure how long they will last cause of the shape... you have to make sure you cut it out right...I will post pics for you to show how they look.

Dude those tans are beat......but respect for wearing them with no remorse I personally think tans are the #1 they are just way to tuff

Originally Posted by John Mayer

big difference 
Ty owns a store and has a unique style and this is a form of advertising 

CrisOne has been around here as long as anyone

Pharo just takes pics of his fit and it stands out to most

Proto wants needs attention and that is fine but there is a big difference between those three

25ana0k.jpg

To Chiva1908 and DJ Proto turfs fit pretty true but if for some reason you wanted to wear the strap its pretty tight but for casual wear there true to size

Originally Posted by bballermarkie

To Chiva1908 and DJ Proto turfs fit pretty true but if for some reason you wanted to wear the strap its pretty tight but for casual wear there true to size

Thanx bruh. Just called and both 12 and 13 are still in stock at my local spot so I'll go check em tomorrow. Surprised they're just sitting like that.

Today

I say wear them jawns, that's why you wear shoes for. Do you wear that plastic from the dry cleaner when you get your gear back? Same way I feel about 'force fields'.

Originally Posted by sp

http://www.officialsolesaver.com
I actually tried them on space james....they are ok...I only worn them once...not sure how long they will last cause of the shape... you have to make sure you cut it out right...I will post pics for you to show how they look.

thx bro.  im abt to get 1 and see how it goes

^^^^
when did you get your KONY package in? I ordered mine legit the day the video went viral. I don't care about it anymore, but the t-shirt is pretty cool.

laugh.gif
Those AMFAM  fellas
roll.gif
VVVVVVVNDS -Bottoms have never touched the ground. If they had translucent soles they'd be ICEY. Nipples still intact and 98% New #shrugs

Back
Top Bottom