***OFFICIAL APRIL WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU, YOU APRIL FOOL.

Nice shirt back there exciteignite, dope fit with them binarys sneakermane and diggin the Friday the 13th t threesix...casual Friday
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Ndubya94

Nice shirt back there exciteignite, dope fit with them binarys sneakermane and diggin the Friday the 13th t threesix...casual Friday
smile.gif
pimp.gif
everytime I see these, I regret selling 3 different pairs of them
30t6p3b.gif

happy bday verse! the gore tex sb dunks are one of the best footwear purchases i've made. they're my go to for when i don't wanna worry about my shoes, and i've pretty much beat them down, and they still look mad good. as does your pair.
pimp.gif

2nd wear:

6895907546_6421f26aa9_b.jpg

7042003773_75df860ca3_b.jpg

6895907762_439c46a02b_b.jpg

Lol @ Ksteezy with the preemptive attack. You think we would just ignore the red pants?! Lol. Wish I could pull that off. Nice.

clean, steezy... not personally into tiger print, not really into anything but leopard or cheetah when it comes to the animal stuff (currently on the hunt for those louboutin leopard loafers, but they're long gone)... but the overall look of your fit is smooth, and well put together. only dudes comfortable in their sexuality could pull that off.

info on them pants? they jcrew bro? LOL! i been looking at some red 511's...

and speaking of leopard print shoes, were your leopard toms for men, or a women's colorway? cuz when i google them all that comes up is women's...

Steezys pants gotta be gap...saw similar ones in there last weekend. You better have a baaad b' to pull that off comfortably.

But dope fits by both you. Just copped the cool grey 8s this week.

Back
Top Bottom