OFFICIAL APRIL'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post makes me want to go to my marshals/ross but I know I won't find anything good
 I know right! Im going to my local Ross this evening, I already know I wont come away with anything but its like peace of mind knowing theres nothing since everyone seems to be finding these great steals.

Just checked out a local Ross and they had a few pair of Kobe VII sharks. Sizes 7-9 I think and one pair of size 12 Aces VIIs. All were $59.99. Found these XDR concord VIIs in my size with the play strong insert and was gonna pass because they didn't have the play fast inserts but kept browsing around and saw them sitting on another shelf. Good deal for $49.99View media item 366820

I had a hard time figuring out the second picture if that girl was facing the camera or she had her back towards it.

Anyways, back on the topic.

SoCal Ross and Marshall's are terrible and we never get any heat.

LMAO!!! Back boobs! Double the pleasure, double the fun!

I had a hard time figuring out the second picture if that girl was facing the camera or she had her back towards it.

Yoooo I didnt even notice that was a person in the background I was oblivious. Then when you said that I was focusing hard trying to determine if that was her back or front, then I saw the elbow hahaha
mean.gif
laugh.gif

anyone out there with a spare Nike F&F coupon? tried asking/getting one at local outlet but no luck. 

I know right! Im going to my local Ross this evening, I already know I wont come away with anything but its like peace of mind knowing theres nothing since everyone seems to be finding these great steals.

went twice i the last 5 days and everything looked exactly the same as it was the first time. saw these kobe 4 looking kicks, but i had no interest in what they were. i'll probably stop by again later this week and take a pic if they are still there. its the sterling, va ross if anyone cares...

Found mint / Easter kd iv at mine :D

I'll gone though. Lady said we probably won't e getting more and there weren't many to begin with. She said getting pairs like this is rare lol. She's like my son loves these

Last edited:
At Citadel earlier.

Only thing remotely/kinda/somewhat exciting was Revis' Black/Red Colorway for $99

Last edited:
Marshalls rt 1 alexandria va has 1 pair of kobe 7 wolf grey colorway size 9 only one left as of 2 pm today. 49.99

Over the last three years, I've picked up a pair of Air Bakins and Penny IIs from Ross in SoCal. It's very hit or miss. More than it is with the outlets.

Last edited:
Nike outlet in Gulfport, Ms had zoom revis Sz 8-13 (from what I seen) for $99 today and triple black Lebron 9s in scattered sz 8-13 for $139

Don't know if they do phone orders though

(228) 822-2533

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom