OFFICIAL APRIL'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sneakersteal just posted this....

The Air Jordan Retro IX “Doernbecher

Will definitely be available at a Factory store this week. Here is the bad thing though..phone orders won’t be allowed. I just want to give those people a heads up who live in Arizona. Thanks for all the support and ROCK YOUR KICKS.

If live in AZ, better start checking your outlets!
they have an EXTREMELY low inventory. random sizes from 8.5-12. (8.5, 9, 9.5 then a 14 and 15 is all that's being reported to me, might be a few other sizes) 

I was told a full FSR was checked in.

Tucson NEVER gets anything like that... and them fools up in Phoenix be tripping over ANY new shoe that comes out. So they drop a DB out there? not worth the hassel for me, good luck to y'all

Tucson has a few powerlines on the hash wall, hoping they do the 30% off this weekend

30 pairs of Jordan retro 11 concords were at the Aurora Illinois outlet today....sold out in mins! I know this is post sell out, but more retros are hitting more stores lately.

NR at Potomac mills had Solarsoft Moccs in Red, Blue, and Orange in various sizes. Had all three in my 11.

Nike Outlet at Jersey Gardens has the Orange Flyknit ($120 i believe), but the biggest size i saw was 7.5

Nike Outlet at Monroe (Cincy) has the Fire Red 5 on display w/ice bottoms..139.99..They have a fsr, with at least 3 pairs of each size..You have to have wrist band and show up between 9 and 10 am..If any pairs that have a name/wrist band are unclaimed then it's first come first serve..I could've swore the dude told me Saturday, but it might be friday..They WILL NOT HOLD/ACCEPT PHONE ORDERS..I got me a 10.5 wristband and I know there was 3 pairs of 10's and 6 pairs of 10.5 available as of about 8pm today..

considering heading out to riverhead but gas is gonna be a bite in the *** if I don't get a pair :smh:

Firered IV for 139.99 at Grand Prarie Factory 972-678-4580......Saw on twitter, don't know if taking phone orders

Camping out/lines & wristbands at outlets? This **** is really getting (and been) out of control.

Last edited:
30 pairs of Jordan retro 11 concords were at the Aurora Illinois outlet today....sold out in mins! I know this is post sell out, but more retros are hitting more stores lately.

wow that is insane lucky for those people. Why would retro concords still be unsold and sent to factory? They could have easily sold them for retail at niketown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom