OFFICIAL APRIL'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 pairs of Jordan retro 11 concords were at the Aurora Illinois outlet today....sold out in mins! I know this is post sell out, but more retros are hitting more stores lately.

wow that is insane lucky for those people. Why would retro concords still be unsold and sent to factory? They could have easily sold them for retail at niketown

im positive with the crabs ive seen working at the aurora outlet they were all bought by a couple people

Last edited:
San leandro clearance: size 10.5 lebron zoom soldier vii (WHITE BLUE)

size 11 kobe vii system ying yang

I only saw a pair of each.

Other notables: these were ins size 10.5 and 11.
Solar premium nrg
Hyperfuse
Hyperposite
Air max 2013
Dunks
Air mogans
Griffey jr.

Lebron team usa jerseys (ink screened version) in xl only
Team usa olympic hoodies with usa flag patch on arm
Flight jordan zip up jackets and jordan destroyer jackets and sweatpants

Purple lebron 9s behind counter and lebron 8 ps too.

Merrimack premium outlet has the I 95 posite max boots on the hash wall in the gold colorway and the black colorway for 69.97. No tax in NH either. I grabbed a pair of the gold to be my snow beaters for next winter.

San leandro clearance: size 10.5 lebron zoom soldier vii (WHITE BLUE)

jordan destroyer jackets

Purple lebron 9s behind counter and lebron 8 ps too.
anybody know what a destroyer jordan jacket look like? wasnt that ugly dinner jacket looking thing from a few months ago is it?

Last edited:
Fire red v's PHONE ORDERS ARE AVAILABLE

Allen Factory
(972) 678-4580

$139.99

He said 3 sz 9 and a sz 10 left go

Last edited:
Portland, OR MLK Outlet

LeBron X Carbon in 8-10 including a few half sizes $139

Last edited:
Merrimack premium outlet has the I 95 posite max boots on the hash wall in the gold colorway and the black colorway for 69.97. No tax in NH either. I grabbed a pair of the gold to be my snow beaters for next winter.
Been looking for these. Thanks. Hopefully they got a 14 when I call

Been looking for these. Thanks. Hopefully they got a 14 when I call

They had a 14 in both colorways when i was there. I know for sure because i was trying to decide between the size 13 and 14 for myself
That was about 1 pm and the whole outlet mall was empty all day. I bought the 13 so you should be good to go.

Last edited:
Just saw it on sneakersteal and it says sold out. I'll give a call tomorrow.They mightve got tired of all the calls. In your opinion do they run true to size? I wear 14 but been having to get foams in 15 lately.

Fire red v's PHONE ORDERS ARE AVAILABLE

Allen Factory
(972) 678-4580

$139.99

He said 3 sz 9 and a sz 10 left go

Also at the Grand Prairie outlet...same price.

B Grades in the orange box, they had a decent size run when i was in there yesterday

972 522 5970

Hello everyone
New here just wanted to post some info, hope I'm in the right place.
Nike factory outlet in sawgrass mills mall Florida has fire red Vs available.
Almost a full size run, all come in a jordan black box. (954) 837-0329, not sure if they are taking phone orders goes straight to msg

Was able to scoop up a Fire Red IV in a 9 and a Fire Red V in a 10, man 9.5's are sure hard to come by at the outlets!

Quick question, when you order over the phone how long does it take them to ship? And do they contact you and give you tracking info?

Quick question, when you order over the phone how long does it take them to ship? And do they contact you and give you tracking info?

give them about 24-48 hrs and call back to get your tracking info.

They've been asking for my email and I've been getting FedEx tracking updates.

Some stuff I ordered Monday got to me on Wednesday. More stuff today. Pretty excited to get home from work tonight.

They come super fast! I didn't know they would give you tracking, as i never really track my stuff, I always anticipate about a week, but the most I've ever waited was 4 days, on a shipped item.

While not as great a deal as they've had previously, Jackthreads has Jason Markks cleaner up today, the 4oz kit and the deluxe kit with the premium brushes.

I called a bunch of stores in thw midwest and east coast. No phone orders on thw jordans until 24-48 hrs.

On a happier note...san leandro clearance had lebron 9 summit hornets available since yesterday. Copped a size 10 for 89.99. It was their last pair. They still have kd v 200 colorway for 69.99. One sz 11 and 11.5 left. It was an overnight shipment to them and popped up this morning.

Another side note. Free xillas are on sale for 19.99 from their standard 59.99 clearance price.
Also they have a lot of hard to find solstice premium nsw in brown and hasta for 109.99
one pair of lebron 9 zoom soldier still on the 10.5 sz rack.

Last edited:
Riverhead Jordan 5 Fire Red they said Saturday or Sunday for phone orders. They had about 6-7 pairs per size. The people who work there are very nice so don't go crazy calling until Saturday. Like an idiot I check only one shoe and the left had a small amount of yellowing which I think is glue on the top of the tow box. All in all a great buy. 

On a happier note...san leandro clearance had lebron 9 summit hornets available since yesterday. Copped a size 10 for 89.99. It was their last pair. They still have kd v 200 colorway for 69.99. One sz 11 and 11.5 left. It was an overnight shipment to them and popped up this morning.

Another side note. Free xillas are on sale for 19.99 from their standard 59.99 clearance price.
Also they have a lot of hard to find solstice premium nsw in brown and hasta for 109.99
one pair of lebron 9 zoom soldier still on the 10.5 sz rack.
just called. No lebrons. No KD's. Xillas are $40.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom