OFFICIAL APRIL'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saved me a trip then, because I'm going on PCS leave next month and I was planning to stop at Travis for the night. It's weird though, we're 2 hours from Beaverton and we don't ever get that many pairs......My family is going to SA next week, then I'll follow a month later. So Randolph, Lackland, and Ft Sam all got them.....But yeah, by far the best exchanges are the Navy Exchange. San Diego, NS Norfolk, Little Creek VA, and Jacksonville always had dope ish. I miss the Navy. Ah we'll, thanks for the heads up in SA though.
gonna save you even more time. Don't bother going to any exchanges in ca except NS San Diego, maybe Camp Pendelton since the exchange is a bigger building than before. Every exchange in northern ca sucks for Jordan retro releases. Travis, Beale, McClellan, and Presidio of Monterey don't get squat. Not sure about the Naval exchange at naval ps in Monterey but it probably falls into the same category. You're better off going to the outlets in Vacaville and Gilroy than the exchange. Just show them the military I.d. before you make the purchase to get 10% off your total before taxes. It's better than nothing.

I can't believe the Vacaville outlet is gettin breds we don't get anything [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

just saw these at the multiple Nordstrom Racks in PHX Az

any word on the Phx area in terms of outlets and ross/marshalls?
Ive been to both ross and marshalls in the scottsdale area but i havent seen squat at ross. Marshalls had some hyperdunk elites in sz 14 and all black Darwin 360 but only in size 8. So not much

friscogza
they had the maize/navy at marshalls in san bruno like a week and half ago. when i saw them it was a full size run.

was gonna get a pair but really want the grey/volt for that price

any one know where to get the grey/volt pillars in the bay

Do any of da outlets still have pillars in these colorways?

Just a heads up... I saw a couple pages back that some guys were looking for the Zoom Revis. I saw the green/whites at the Woodbury Outlet for $69.

gonna save you even more time. Don't bother going to any exchanges in ca except NS San Diego, maybe Camp Pendelton since the exchange is a bigger building than before. Every exchange in northern ca sucks for Jordan retro releases. Travis, Beale, McClellan, and Presidio of Monterey don't get squat. Not sure about the Naval exchange at naval ps in Monterey but it probably falls into the same category. You're better off going to the outlets in Vacaville and Gilroy than the exchange. Just show them the military I.d. before you make the purchase to get 10% off your total before taxes. It's better than nothing.

Thanks. I see a lot of people talk about Vacaville and Gilroy. Right now, seems like anything outside the state of Washington is cool with me. Other than the scenery, this place is overrated. I also never figured the MCX would have anything. Only went to Pendelton once for 30 days and very time I went to Lejeune, I spent all my time in the suck there. 'Preciate the lookout though.

Just got word that Air Jordan 1 Chicagos will be in stock at South Chicago (chatham) Nike Factory Store this coming Saturday for $85.

FCFS

773-846-5460

How are the lines at South Chicago on these "release dates"? Similar to any other release these days?

i cant believe 11s are hitting outlets. time to find out if my local spots are getting em

I already have my pair but my boy has been on the lookout for size 10 for months now.. and he's in no man's land

Fine with me. I have my release pair. And not sure if you have seen Jordan products the last few years, everything is b grade

friscogza
they had the maize/navy at marshalls in san bruno like a week and half ago. when i saw them it was a full size run.

was gonna get a pair but really want the grey/volt for that price

any one know where to get the grey/volt pillars in the bay

Do any of da outlets still have pillars in these colorways?

Im not sure about Outlets, but I saw the maize/navy ones at the local Marshalls. It was a FSR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom