OFFICIAL ARCADE1UP THREAD edit: MARVEL VS CAPCOM WITH ONLINE PLAY PREORDER UP ON BEST BUY OCT. 1ST RELEASE

Yeah the $499 one seems to be the limited edition
The other version should be up for preorder soon

Nba jam is great especially with online play. I love how there's a port in the back and you can use a USB c to ethernet converter to connect. A little hack that was discovered a few weeks ago. But I actually use that port to connect my color led lights. That way, I don't have to connect it to an outlet. The lights turn on when I turn on the cabinet.

No wonder Dame is balling lol...he got nba jam
20200814_181440.jpg

20200814_181530.jpg

another cabinet announcement
i dont plan to get this one

Golden Axe, More SEGA Arcade Games Getting the Arcade1up Treatment
Slash and chop at 3/4 the size.
Seth Macy
By Seth Macy
Posted: 17 Sep 2020 10:00 am

The next mini-cabinet from Arcade1up features its first-ever officially licensed SEGA arcade games.

The Golden Axe Arcade1up cabinet has 5 built-in games and a 4-player control deck. There's also an available custom riser, as is the case with many of Arcade1up's 3/4 scale cabinets. It features a 17" LCD screen, adjustable volume and a light-up marquee.

The built-in games for the Golden Axe cabinet are as follows:
  • Golden Axe
  • Golden Axe: The Revenge of Death Adder
  • Shinobi
  • Altered Beast
  • Wrestle War

Personally, I always loved Altered Beast, even though it's something of a punchline for gaming jokes. The concept of turning into a weredragon and flying around haunted caves in Greece had a powerful draw on my young mind. Now I recognize it for being a not-so great game, but I still love it none the less.

The rest of the games on the cabinet are also excellent, although I don't have any experience with Wrestle War. The Arcade1up Golden Axe cabinet is available right now direct from Arcade1up. It joins Ms. Pac-Man, Marvel vs. Capcom and Big Buck Hunter in the Arcade1up fall line-up, although those cabinets are more widely available for preorder.

We went hands-on with the Arcade1up 4-player Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cabinet, saying "no one who sees it can help themselves from wanting to play" in our TMNT review.

If anyone knows where I can get that MK midway legacy cabinet online right now please enlighten me. Been tryna grab one for a month now smh.

Back
Top Bottom