OFFICIAL AUGUST '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went to tanger at deer park today, nothing good there for shoes. Only extra % off on clothes, just letting you guys know incase anyone is planning on heading there hoping to find a good deal (like how I was today lol).

Close to 20 heads waiting outside my local outlet...

glasses.gif

***EDIT: 19 people waited for nothing....

Last edited:
Some fire red 3s are hitting outlets for $89.99. Men's sizes. I really want to cop but I don't got my funds right now. Saving up for a car. :frown:

Some fire red 3s are hitting outlets for $89.99. Men's sizes. I really want to cop but I don't got my funds right now. Saving up for a car.
frown.gif
That's the clearance store price.

Regular outlets will most likely charge $129 if they even receive them.

Jersey gardens factory store was pretty dry today. Only memorable things I saw were those air max 1s that are black gold and pink for 60, some orange lebron soldier 6s for 95, kd superheroes for 140, wolf grey 180s for 100 (only size 12s and a 10) and a bunch of af1s for 40-60

Atlantic City didn't have much. 3 colors of flyknit ones for $110, GS black/red Jordan 13 for $80 or $90, zoom revis (green) for $60 and the blue ones for $100

View media item 547639
I really want those blue revis, but not for $100. I imagine they'll come down, because the green ones were $100 when I was here in June.

Atlantic City didn't have much. 3 colors of flyknit ones for $110, GS black/red Jordan 13 for $80 or $90, zoom revis (green) for $60 and the blue ones for $100

View media item 547639
I really want those blue revis, but not for $100. I imagine they'll come down, because the green ones were $100 when I was here in June.
You can get the blue ones off NDC for 80 if that's any better ends tonight though

View media item 547639

I'm waiting for the blue pair to come down to $60 like I did with the wolf grey pair. Hopefully it happens.

They'll drop. People will regret it once they dry up, but as far as I'm concerned...I hope the masses keep on passing so I can cop them all for dirt cheap. Such an amazing shoe with that fill length zoom.

Last edited:
Reactions: uno
San Leandro Update:

Just based on memory

AM90 Paris (sz 10 and 12)

Vandals QS

Lots of Hyperfuse Supreme

Lots of Hyperdunks too

Lots of Lunarglide 4 (black/volt colorway)

Air Jordan Lite 2012

Jordan RCVR

Jordan Retro 1 RTTG

Nike Air Max 97 (navy)

Saw a person w/a pair of AM1 London EM

Also, I just returned a pair of Nike5 StreetGato NRG (Blk/Volt) sz 11 if anyone is interested.

Lots of XL Alex Smith and Frank Gore 49ers Jersey for $29.99

San Leandro Update:

Just based on memory

Vandals QS

Lots of Hyperdunks too

Air Jordan Lite 2012

Jordan RCVR

Jordan Retro 1 RTTG

Nike Air Max 97 (navy)

Also, I just returned a pair of Nike5 StreetGato NRG (Blk/Volt) sz 11 if anyone is interested.

What Kind of Vandals?

San Leandro Update:

Just based on memory

Vandals QS
Lots of Hyperdunks too
Air Jordan Lite 2012
Jordan RCVR
Jordan Retro 1 RTTG
Nike Air Max 97 (navy)

Did u see any hyperdunk elites there by any chance??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom