OFFICIAL AUGUST '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I mess with NT! I made the call today, and the lady said they still had some and she explained that it was a sample and that the Kobe and Chinese logos had switched colors at the back. It's legit, so I got it. It came out to $59.84 shipped!

Can't thank you enough man! This seriously made my day, and I'll be good for the winter! 
glasses.gif

View media item 540619

View media item 43320

This is why I mess with NT! I made the call today, and the lady said they still had some and she explained that it was a sample and that the Kobe and Chinese logos had switched colors at the back. It's legit, so I got it. It came out to $59.84 shipped!

Can't thank you enough man! This seriously made my day, and I'll be good for the winter! 8)
:rofl:

Glad to hear fam. It's great to help a lot of other NTers out instead of dudes who were trying to flip for profit on eBay. Hopefully all of ours will come in soon. :smokin

Just phone ordered a pair of Kobe 8 elite superheros in a 11.5 for about 60 bucks shipped from the South Chicago Factory store. Not sure if they have sizes left but you can give them a call at (773) 846-5460.

Just phone ordered a pair of Kobe 8 elite superheros in a 11.5 for about 60 bucks shipped from the South Chicago Factory store. Not sure if they have sizes left but you can give them a call at (773) 846-5460.

Weird, I just called thematic ^^^ and they said they haven't had any Kobe's today. Then I called a local Nike outlet to try and do a store locate and they could find anything in the system. Kept getting item not valid or something to that effect.

I called last night and the guy that answered said they didnt have any, but I called again and the lady that answered said they did. 

Last edited:
The Kobe Superheroes are amazing once sunlight hits them.  Felt like I was wearing a completely different shoe when I stepped outside in them for the first time.  Dope shoe.

Damn I wonder how they still have those PDFs in stock...would cop with the quickness if they had the Easter colorway.

Would like to see the Kd Elite price come down a little bit, but I may pick them up...
They have them at my local outlet, as well :nerd:

Just wondering; which outlet/factory store have you guys had the best experience with in nj? Recently moved here and planning on hitting the outlets/factory stores soon. Heard some are pretty bad? Thanks

Just wondering; which outlet/factory store have you guys had the best experience with in nj? Recently moved here and planning on hitting the outlets/factory stores soon. Heard some are pretty bad? Thanks

Jersey shore premium are hit or miss , I did just cop some flyknit trainers for $71

View media item 542666shoezeum just put this up on Instagram, I'm guessing its some type of special going on at Camarillo outlet and maybe other outlets.. He also posted a pair of all white foam ones.. Check your local for this special offer of $25..

Yeah I forget where I saw the outlet promo but I think it's company wide

Just Hit up the Ellenton outlets in Tampa. Dissappointed.

Lunar Flyknit trainers (black-neon-another color) in FSR at $129

Jordan 2012 White/
Black colorway (red insole) in FSR for $51 with an additional 10%

Revis Trainers Blue/White in FSR for $99 with additional 10%

Hurrache free White/Dynamic pink in FSR for $79 with additional 10%

Air Force 180 Pheonix Suns in FSR for $99 with additional 20%

Spotted some nomos, air trainer 1 bowermans and dunks ranging between $59-79 with addional 10-20%

No XX8's :frown:

Last edited:
Just got my Kobe jacket from KC outlet. Too clean, will call up that outlet often now to see what they got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom