OFFICIAL AUGUST '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
So.. I know everyone takes pictures at the outlets..

But are you allowed to that?

If an employee saw me would they say something?
Just asking cause certain places like house of hoops won't let you

So.. I know everyone takes pictures at the outlets..

But are you allowed to that?

If an employee saw me would they say something?
Just asking cause certain places like house of hoops won't let you

I've taken pics at a few House of Hoops...Hawaii, LA, and Thousand Oaks...I've taken pics at an outlet as well...you'll be just fine...the worst thing that could happen is they tell you to stop

When I was working at an outlet we were told to politely ask people we saw taking pictures/video to stop. But it's not like we kicked people out or anything.

When I was working at an outlet we were told to politely ask people we saw taking pictures/video to stop. But it's not like we kicked people out or anything.

Seriously? Did they say why? Is there a negative to people taking pictures and sharing the sales? Word of mouth? Additional sales? I don't get it

I asked and apparently a store got hit pretty hard by some guys who would record employees movement through the aisles so they could steal a decent amount of shoes. I find that kinda hard to believe, but it's what we were told. So just to be safe they had us ask people not to do it.

Be warned that the jacket you'll probably receive will be an error (b grade) as I ordered this jacket a month ago from the KC outlet. Take another look at the photos on the eBay auction and you'll notice that the Chinese character on the back is gold while the Kobe logo is graphite. The correct retail version is the opposite as shown in your photo - gold Kobe logo and graphite Chinese character. I ended up returning the jacket to my local Nike outlet and ate the $15 shipping charge. SMH

From what I remember, the "error" jacket is worth more than the original.

Much thanks NT!

Be warned that the jacket you'll probably receive will be an error (b grade) as I ordered this jacket a month ago from the KC outlet. Take another look at the photos on the eBay auction and you'll notice that the Chinese character on the back is gold while the Kobe logo is graphite. The correct retail version is the opposite as shown in your photo - gold Kobe logo and graphite Chinese character. I ended up returning the jacket to my local Nike outlet and ate the $15 shipping charge. SMH

Good looking out fam. Honestly it doesn't matter to me lol. Already getting a jacket that's around 85% off and I should suspect so after buying from an outlet anyways. Besides, I think the kobe logo being black kinda fits with Black Mamba. I think it'll really grow on me. Thankful regardless

EDIT: I think this is the one your talking about.

View media item 538898
Still looks really clean IMO, not a deal breaker. Then again, it's always gonna look really clean at 60 for me. :lol:

Last edited:
From what I remember, the "error" jacket is worth more than the original.
Lol it's is its not an error there are 2 diff jackets that are pretty similar kobe chapter one destroyer and kobe year of the black mamba destroyer which is rarer and jus has gold on Chinese symbol instead of kobe symbol both have same style number

Very sad that i missed out on that jacket. . . If anyone finds a size L-XL for that price, please hit me. Thank you.

I order that jacket today the guy told me it's a sale sample jacket it was only av in size L don't know how true this is.

I order that jacket today the guy told me it's a sale sample jacket it was only av in size L don't know how true this is.
When I was talking to the girl there, she said its been there so long they put it in clearance. All they said they had were larges and I've only seen them in large.

Really interesting info about this jacket. Was there ever a thread for the YOTS kobe apparel?

Just logged onto NDC and their site is currently at 10% cash back with ebates. Pretty nice deal if you're looking into ordering something. 

Just logged onto NDC and their site is currently at 10% cash back with ebates. Pretty nice deal if you're looking into ordering something. 

SOAB.... it was only 5% yesterday when i ordered the barkleys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom