OFFICIAL AUGUST '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Blue Glow 8s start hitting outlets. Been looking for those for awhile. If I can catch a WiFi signal tomorrow I'm gonna do a Nike Chat :lol:.

Hit up the local coffee shop or a McDonalds.

Went to the outlet in Hilton Head, SC. Nothing of note. They mainly stock running, golf, tennis shoes. Said there is no market base for Jordan's, basketball, or SBs to make them worth stocking because only sell at discount.

When you phone order from outlets, what do they generally charge for shipping? And they charge tax, too, correct? Never phone ordered before but I got a list of stores from a chat for some flyknits I'm looking for and will call around tomorrow.

Hit up the local coffee shop or a McDonalds.

Went to the outlet in Hilton Head, SC. Nothing of note. They mainly stock running, golf, tennis shoes. Said there is no market base for Jordan's, basketball, or SBs to make them worth stocking because only sell at discount.

Retiree heaven. All I'm picturing is rows and rows of Monarch IVs...

When you phone order from outlets, what do they generally charge for shipping? And they charge tax, too, correct? Never phone ordered before but I got a list of stores from a chat for some flyknits I'm looking for and will call around tomorrow.

They charge whatever the tax is in your state & shipping is around $8 for UPS ground

I don't understand why any of these Kobe 8's hit the outlets. Especially not being B Grades. They sold out everywhere. Why not just increase your retail inventory and sell them for full price at stores like Nike.com, Footlocker, Champs, etc...? I'm not complaining when I can cop some (Like I did last week with the Pythons) but its annoying when I wanted them months ago and they weren't available anywhere outside of eBAY.

Any idea of the sizes/price of the Pit Vipers?

Probably FSR. They just got them in. These are the green glow pit vipers not the purple og ones.

Probably FSR. They just got them in. These are the green glow pit vipers not the purple og ones.
Thanks for the clarification. I was totally thinking about the other colorway. This one reminds me of a women's shoe. The only way I would buy it is if it was sub $80

anyone able to hit up the nikes surrounding denver in the next day or two? making a 14 hour trip and want to know if it's even worth stopping in

any updates of niketwon santa monica + beverly hills ?
I heard the Nike Town in Bev Hills still some pairs for Recent Jordans

Like both 14's the thunders and Grey/Blue and Metallic 3Lab5

Homie also Said that Barney's next door on Rodeo had Jordan's too…  i'm not sure never shopped at Barney's???

I would Call thou...

Last edited:
Anyone know if we may get hit with customs fees ordering overseas?
From what I have read, it depends on how much, the sender claims, the item being sent is. Not sure on the amount but I think that if sender claims item to be ~$200/250 then your order has a high chance of getting a custom fee.
I personally have ordered overseas with a few orders worth around $200 and one of $400 and I have never gotten a custom fee.
I think you should be good to go.

From what I have read, it depends on how much, the sender claims, the item being sent is. Not sure on the amount but I think that if sender claims item to be ~$200/250 then your order has a high chance of getting a custom fee.
I personally have ordered overseas with a few orders worth around $200 and one of $400 and I have never gotten a custom fee.
I think you should be good to go.

End marked my Lunar90s at only 30 pounds (uk currency)

i have heard of my friends getting a customs charge, but you really dont need to pay it, they dont have your social so you're good

End marked my Lunar90s at only 30 pounds (uk currency)

i have heard of my friends getting a customs charge, but you really dont need to pay it, they dont have your social so you're good

you really wanna risk messing with the government like that?? if you get hit with customs fees, pay em.
but being that those are said to be $111, i highly doubt there would be customs fees. more common to happen on products $250+.
up to the governments discretion tho, no way to really be certain until billed.

got banged for a 47 dollar custom fee from end on monday. i purchased the many apc denim. first time ever I've had to pay customs fees after years of purchasing for way more expensive things from numerous countries.

got banged for a 47 dollar custom fee from end on monday. i purchased the many apc denim. first time ever I've had to pay customs fees after years of purchasing for way more expensive things from numerous countries.
Wow.

How much was your total order? Just curious....

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom