OFFICIAL AUGUST '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kittery, Maine; Clinton, Connecticut; and Lee, Massachusetts Factory Stores are on the way on a road trip I'm taking. I've never hit these before, are they worth stopping for?

The Kittery, Maine; Clinton, Connecticut; and Lee, Massachusetts Factory Stores are on the way on a road trip I'm taking. I've never hit these before, are they worth stopping for?
Clinton is "ok". I went July 4 weekend and left empty handed. But I do like that area so I still give it a shot every time I go from NY to Boston

how is their sb and sportswear section and hash wall?
Lol I'm not an SB person so can't answer on that front...sportswear they have quite a bit of selection but when I went I didn't bother looking because the sale wasn't enticing enough lol. But still a decent outlet to check out because there's a rare Finish Line outlet next door 

View media item 1120051Not much at Edinburgh today. Pretty picked over after friends and family

Nike Oceanside, NY (516) 766-1229

Nike Vapor Jet gloves for $29.99 (retail $100) (Giants and Jets)

Above HyperDunks were $39.99 on hash

Forgot to take a pic of the Jordan wall but I know these were $55

$52

$60 or $70 can't remember...

Oh and these were on hash too for $70:

Also the local marshalls had the below hoodies for $35 each 

Last edited:
I checked out the Camarillo Nike Factory yesterday, its pretty much identical to the OC outlet stuff posted on page 2.

I copped the yellow hyperdunk 2013's, couldn't complain about the $65 price tag.

Only thing that really caught my eye was the Genealogy pack Free Run 2+, the black and silver model with the speckled midsole.
There were quite a few on the hash wall but only in sz9.5, I needed that sz10 :smh:
$79 price tag from what I recall.

Tried to get my size 11 a few hours ago and was sold out. Just tried again and checked out. Great find. Repped!

AZ Mills has those NFL Jersery and apparel for 50% off again. Mostly big sizes XL and XXL. Saw a few Mediums and Small as well. Jersey are 29.99 with 50% off.

Didn't see who was left but look like most of the same ones from before.

No sale off the shoe racks or anything other things going on besides the usual.

Last edited:
Copped blk/gry/volt flyknit lunar 1s from Mercedes TX via phone order for $69.97 ($80 shipped). They had 10.5s and a few other sizes. Also had the orange/blu fk lunar 1s in multiple sizes.

Nike chat rep said Merrimack NH & Tannersville PA were supposed to have the blk/gry/vlt ones, but I guess their system hadn't updated because both were out when I called.

View media item 1121847View media item 1121848View media item 1121849Nike Factory store @ Paramus, NJ have the Foamposite Shooting Stars pack size 9.5 for $500 behind the register and some Lebron 11s CWs size 11 for $180. They also have a full size run of Lebron 10 Volt for $150 and Lebron 11 Terracotta Warrior for $160, Lebron 3 Slides Dunkman CW for $50 + an additional 30% off, Hyperfuse 2013 Grey CW $70 +an additional 20% off ... On the Clearance rack I saw some Brasil, Dutch and Portugal soccer jackets (full size run) marked for $70 + an additional 40% off. If u wanna cop something, give em a call @ 201-843-0932

Last edited:
89.99! Iam def up for that. I might even double up. Love the shoe and iam a fan of the color :smile: I appreciate the great deals NT! Much love in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom