OFFICIAL AUGUST '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's the Centralia, WA clearance store? I'm in Olympia/Seattle for work this week and was wondering if it was worth the drive down there....thanks

How's the Centralia, WA clearance store? I'm in Olympia/Seattle for work this week and was wondering if it was worth the drive down there....thanks
Was there last week....was pretty bad. I can be good though. I saw they had some KD's and Lebrons there. Ive gone a few times where its good or bad. Go at your own risk lol. I will say the prices are amazing.

I agree with Mastralf. It is hit or miss on sneakers. They usually have cheap gear though.

Nike Scottsdale got hit with the restock stick. Was tempted but stayed strong. I gotta say those Chicago 1.5s are straight garbage. 
tongue.gif

Last edited:

First post. Nike store in Wrentham, MA has:

Kobe X in orange size 10, 11 and 13, $112. 

Chuckposites metallic silver for $99 in many sizes, Cave Purple for less on the back wall

Air max 2015 black/orange/yellow for $112, a few sizes

A few J XX9s in the Hare and Black n Light blue (playoff?) colorways for $144-$160

Free 3.0 and 4.0 Flyknits for super cheap,  $59.99 and up depending on color and style. 

Foamposite white and pink for $129

Down the street at the Emerald Square Mall, Foot Locker and Olympia Sports have KD 7s for $89.99, weatherman, teal and volt, black thunderbolt and a few other colors, in most sizes. Other good stuff too. 

Providence Place Mall had nothing good and super high prices. 
Which white and pink Foam's are you referring to, the elephant print Pros?

Flushing NY Clearance store has an additional 30% off of Men's Shoes only today. Not sure how long it will last. 

Sorry about the "subtle flex" if that's what you want to call it. I was also watching ESL Cologne 2015 on my phone, so the headphone cable is in a lot of the photos.

I heard these were popular, I think these were around a hundred and in size 14.

Size 8, 150.

Size 12-13 (that was the section I was in, I don't recall the precise size)

Sizes 14 and 15, 170.

Size 13

Size 9

Size 8

Size 9

Size 7, 90 dollars

Lots of socks... You know the drill

If you're interested in the multicolor flyknits, these are size 10.5/

Last edited:
Someone either took all those Eli jerseys at deer park or did u mean L in kids?

And smh at retail for elite socks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom