OFFICIAL AUGUST '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFS
447 Great Mall Dr, Ste 484
Milpitas, CA 95035
(408) 942-6457

Has the LunarEpic flyknit for men in blue, gray and yellow(?) for $129
They also have them for women. I don't remember the colors, sorry. The store was packed and I was trying to get out of there.

they really think theyre going to make money off them? lmao
for plp that buy in bulk like this, they already have their source of buyers ready....quick flip n fast money.

for regular plp we cant even buy 2 pairs. 

then how do these plp buy so many and no limits? coz they befriend the staffs and managers.

so you guys should write what u witness in store in the $5 surveys...tats the only way u will see changes.

With clearance outlets, stuff like those Bred AJKOs... they may only have one out on the floor, but they will have more in the back usually and put them out periodically throughout the day...

Is it just me or has Nike Customer Service been abysmal lately?  I'm told that shoes are out of stock and not available anywhere even though I know for a fact they are in stock and should be scattered all over the country, like Kobes or Lebrons.  This is happening most of the time now.  No lady, I don't want an amazon link to pay retail for a pair of Kobes.  

Last edited:
Is it just me or has Nike Customer Service been abysmal lately?  I'm told that shoes are out of stock and not available anywhere even though I know for a fact they are in stock and should be scattered all over the country, like Kobes or Lebrons.  This is happening most of the time now.  No lady, I don't want an amazon link to pay retail for a pair of Kobes.  

I would say in general, the NDC chat people have been more unhelpful and clueless recently. In the last few months, I have noticed a significant change.

They're also hella inconsistent. You can talk to 5 reps in a row and get 5 different answers.

nike pismo beach premium outlets, 805-773-1684. pismo beach,CA. currently closed, but will open back up at 10AM

these pics were from friday, didnt have great internet connection all weekend, thats why im barely posting now. the store is VERRY small. some socks were cheap on clearance, used a $5 survey coupon on 1 pair of socks, only paid 34cents! 

Last edited:
^ Thanks for the post. Those were sold out a few hours after the original post. Looks like they are "back in stock".

@liptonbrisk  The price on those Hyperrevs 
eek.gif
 FSR or was that the only size??

Last edited:
East Los Update.

AJ1 KO Bred in big sizes (10.0+)
3-peat 8's (as usual)

Metallic 5's in the back. Scattered sizes, I know there is a 12.5 for sure. ( As of 10:30 ).
Other than that, typical junk on the back wall. [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Orlando I Drive Clearance still running a 30%

LET ME RE-ITERATE THIS FOR YA'LL

TODAY 08/08/2016 - Signature NOTHING 

Signature over weekend 08-05 / 08-07: Kobe White Horses $149 or 159 , Camo Mercurial Superfly Cleats $99 , Camo Hypervenom Phantom II Cleats $99, Jordan 6 low Chromes $129 & Jordan 13 DB's $179.99 all with an additional 30%

Last edited:

Orlando I Drive Clearance still running a 30%

Signature NOTHING 

Signature over weekend: Kobe White Horses $149 or 159 , Camo Mercurial Superfly Cleats $99 , Camo Hypervenom Phantom II Cleats $99, Jordan 6 low Chromes $129 & Jordan 13 DB's $179.99 all with an additional 30%
just called them. they do phone orders but theyre out of the kobe's, jordan 6's, jordan 13's. welp

I did type signature over weekend. Just edited my post so no one else gets confused. SMH

I asked them to stock locate a shoe and they sent me an Amazon link that was marked up 50%

Probably be better to stock locate instore than over the phone or chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom