Official AUGUST 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS ALLOWED

c15366266322aa4e97d632150c7a67ea1ec75b1c_r.jpg
00f1616aaa9f320d605bcb11b7c41e1133d4da42_r.jpg
93c16161a49e310c6bfc370fe9a3c185d4f6467a_r.jpg
67136b996faea86a90e53edc01e46083ebfec5bf_r.jpg
be4360e36f8fa23a995c392a00c66135a26f4e77_r.jpg

Here are a few picks of what's left @ the Rugged Warehouse (Wilmington, DE 3202 Kirkwood Hwy); Most sizes there are between 7-9.5 and from 11.5 (Notice I skipped 10 & 10.5's... Nothing there in them sizes... Had a couple Kobe V's. 1 Pair all black & Green and White in small sizes. Also had a pair of the Nike Shox BB4 large size (believe 13). All the good stuff was $59.99 SN: In an 11.5 they did have 2 pairs of Hyperfuse (1 in Texas Burn Orange and the other was Syracuse Orange)
Marshalls also on Kirkwood Hwy had like 6-7 pair of the Shox BB4 also... Not sure of size (not my kinda shoe). They didnt have any USA Shorts, but had a couple Villanova Shorts (Home White) for $19.99
Marshalls in Wilmington, DE on Route 202 had NOTHING!!!!! No kicks or shorts to speak of!!! May try Marshalls in Springfield, PA tomorrow. Too DAMN HOT HERE in the PA/DE area! Hope this is helpful for my PA/DE residents.

Revision: Kicks @ Marshalls & Rugged Warehouse were the Nike Shox BB Pro NOT the BB4 HOH version... FYI!

Also, Manager @ Rugged Warehouse said they recieve their shipments Monday Thru Friday and they NEVER know what they will recieve.

Originally Posted by nairbkim

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

just came from Marshall's in my area. still no USA shorts. I doubt this area will get them. (Mission Viejo, CA)
No USA shorts in La Mirada, CA and Sante Fe Springs, CA. sigh.
None at the 3 I went to in Atlanta.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by Hussman25

@DMX: Thanks, never knew abt that coupon and how to obtain it... that's Y I'm asking. Only coupons I normally use is for Foot Locker. SN: For anyone in DE looking:
Rugged Warehouse 3202 Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington DE. Heading there tomorrow to see if any of the kicks mentioned by JayZ2001 are in stock.

F&F coupons are easily obtained by just asking a employee, a few weeks before the sale starts. They don't get mad if you only ask for one...
That's not necessarily true.  I have never been able to get an F&F coupon at the Chicago or Aurora, IL stores simply by asking an employee.  They always say "you have to know someone".

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Originally Posted by BigTy23

@DMX: Thanks, never knew abt that coupon and how to obtain it... that's Y I'm asking. Only coupons I normally use is for Foot Locker. SN: For anyone in DE looking:
Rugged Warehouse 3202 Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington DE. Heading there tomorrow to see if any of the kicks mentioned by JayZ2001 are in stock.

F&F coupons are easily obtained by just asking a employee, a few weeks before the sale starts. They don't get mad if you only ask for one...
That's not necessarily true.  I have never been able to get an F&F coupon at the Chicago or Aurora, IL stores simply by asking an employee.  They always say "you have to know someone".
If worse comes to worse you could always get them off ebay for a few bucks as well.
Tanger outlets in Tuscola IL had NOTHING but I snapped a few pics anyway

(217) 253-2058

Off the top of my head they had these:

Hyperfuse low (black/white/blue) Almost FSR for ~$51.97 (it may have been $41.97 but I put the higher to be safe)

Hyperfuse low (all black) Almost FSR for ~$51.97 (it may have been $41.97 but I put the higher to be safe)

Jordan 2010 (red/white) Scattered sizes on the has wall, but had most I believe. ~$69 or $59

@Witness: I tried to search for them on EBay; couldnt find anything about them coupons... It's fine. Next time im @ an outlet Ill get the low down and see if I can befriend an employee... lol. SN: Them SC Trainers are sooooooooooooo comfortable; have a pair in the closet.

I really never heard of this sale before. I rarely use coupons on kicks. This thread has been the most informative thread I have seen on here and appreciate all the knowledge and luv folks! Sneakerheads have to stick 2gether... *Respect*

@Witness: I tried to search for them on EBay; couldnt find anything about them coupons... It's fine. Next time im @ an outlet Ill get the low down and see if I can befriend an employee... lol. SN: Them SC Trainers are sooooooooooooo comfortable; have a pair in the closet.
the sale was only for last weekend and i believe it is once a year.  a few members on here were sending them out and on ebay you could buy them for $6.  You wont find any on there right now as the sale is over and the coupon is useless.

At the Tilton, NH outlet the employees were handing the coupons out to anyone looking at sneakers. They randomly gave me one and my wife one while we were looking around. They offered them to us at the Kittery, ME outlet too, but we still had the second one from Tilton.
I forgot to add there were Foamposite Boots on the hash wall at Tilton, I think they were 89.99

Here's a tip for people seeking the FF coupons.
The employees generally give out any extra coupons they have on the last day of the sale.
I had several employees offer me the coupons on Sunday.

My first post on NT very happy to be here. Went to my local Marshall's and this was the only thing worth mentioning. Had from size 10-11 1/2.
3fa16a69c7a5e81f8f28c494565ba0f30bc0cfee_r.jpg

Folsom:
Kobe V: $99.99
eyes.gif
(POP, HOMES, and all black ones) FSR or pretty close to.
Some KD III's on the wall for $60 scattered sz's I saw blk/orange and white/red
2 for $25 Tees
Nothing to get crazy over. It is FOLSOM, I just bought shorts.

marshalls near me (exton,pa) had two size medium lebron usa jerseys. i was pissed i didnt find a large.

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by nairbkim

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

just came from Marshall's in my area. still no USA shorts. I doubt this area will get them. (Mission Viejo, CA)
No USA shorts in La Mirada, CA and Sante Fe Springs, CA. sigh.
None at the 3 I went to in Atlanta.
None in the 2 that I went to in the Roseville, CA area.......... 
When you guys are finding the jerseys and shorts, are they in the 'Men Active' clothes area??

Yes men's active. Just grabbed 3 pairs for a fellow NT member. Marshals manager told me they r just getting these on trucks randomly but they r going to start carrying a lot more nie product. He was putting out pro combat shirts and licestrong dry fit shorts as I spoke to him. Also a Lebron USA in Large but I'm far over wearing a jersey. The France edition shorts are nice except for that darn flag.

Shox BB Pro I saw at Ross for $60
pc0i8.jpg

Kobe V team burnt orange at Rugged Wearhouse for $60

x5ni2t.jpg

Hyperdunk at Rugged Wearhouse for $60 also saw white/grey and blue/white colors

24brfyr.jpg

Hyperdunk low Aaron Brooks at Rugged Wearhouse $60 also had Hyperdunk low Deron williams $60

2rmw4uh.jpg

Random colors of Air Max 95s at Nordstrom Rack $60 - $80

ngqzgz.jpg

Went to my local Marshall's yesterday (Orlando, FL).

Olympic themed basketball shirts $9.99
55nf61.jpg

Authentic Kobe USA Jersey $24.99 (They only had an XL & XXL)
w2bxxt.jpg

Not sure what Nike's these are. They were at Ross for $59.99. Only size 10 though.
oadule.jpg

29l1ds1.jpg

Originally Posted by OneSole

Maddog345 (and anyone else who's interested), those are Air Max Plus 1.5's.

Thank you...I was trying to figure it out also.  

Back
Top Bottom