Official AUGUST 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS ALLOWED

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Good looking out Supa, I received my Trainer SC II's today and completed that survey and was still able to complete one on a transaction 10 days ago
pimp.gif

Is there a survey completion limit though b/c I took one survey but the site wouldn't go back to the main page so I had to complete it on Chrome?
NO DOUBT THAT'S WHY WE HERE...

JUST DELETE YOUR COOKIES AND YOU SHOULD BE GOOD TO GO!

Originally Posted by oldsole73

LEBANON CLEARANCE 615-443-3521
NIKE FREE 3.0 2 BLACK / VOLT (354574-003) $24.97

They said no phone orders. Are they just saying this or is it true?

^^^I just spoke with some guys (after I was disconnected while speaking to a Katie) who said that they DO do phone orders, but the biggest size they have is a 8.

I'm thinking somebody called and bought them ALL...not sure why they told you no phone orders though...effin bulk buyers...

Originally Posted by frizzGOTheat

Everytime you buy sumthin from an outlet or clearance store their is a number you can call and take survey and u get $5 nike gift card...only catch is u only have 7 days to complete survey

I actually purchased a non sale item at Niketown Chicago 2 weeks ago, and on my receipt the cashier told me to do an online survey to get that same $5 off nike gift card.

Originally Posted by apthekid

^^^I just spoke with some guys (after I was disconnected while speaking to a Katie) who said that they DO do phone orders, but the biggest size they have is a 8.

I'm thinking somebody called and bought them ALL...not sure why they told you no phone orders though...effin bulk buyers...
I wanted a 10.5 and the dude was like "yeah we got em but I don't ship" and then the dial tone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ppedpped

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Wolf Grey V's at Arizona Mills Nike Outlet

$119.99

FSR as of Tuesday.
a grade? 

This was posted a few pages back. They are B grades. Also they dont have the blueish tint to the soles- and some have more yellowing then others. They look good for the most part- but the the price needs to drop.

International Drive Orlando Florida Nike Outlet

Air max 2011 5 different colors for 129 FSR.
Air Max Tempo black and red 79 FSR
Jordan CMFT 11 4 different colors 69 FSR

Woodbury Commons NY

Air Max 90 silver/red $51.97 (color code 325018 009)
Air Max 95 black/aqua $99.99 (color code 609048 026)

Went to the Opening of The Nordstrom Rack by South Bay Galleria...

i picked up the only pair of white V2 Lebron 8s sz 11.5

i did see

blk.gold Air Max 24/7 in size like 11 and 9.5 for $70

and All black Air Force 1 Duckboot sz 11 and 9.5 for $70

also saw various sizes of Air Trainer 1 360 in white/blue/yello for 70

and a bunch of trainer 1 lows and Hyperfuse lows for $53

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Woodbury Commons NY

Those Air Max 95 in the black/aqua colorway were 54.99 at the Philadelphia Premium Outlet when I went last week.  Picked up 2 pair.  FSR up to a 13.  It's a sale weekend though, so I wouldn't be surprised if they raised the price to 99.99

Originally Posted by apthekid

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Woodbury Commons NY

Those Air Max 95 in the black/aqua colorway were 54.99 at the Philadelphia Premium Outlet when I went last week.  Picked up 2 pair.  FSR up to a 13.  It's a sale weekend though, so I wouldn't be surprised if they raised the price to 99.99

also might try your local footlockers for those air max 95s..  i got lucky and found my size at a store for $69.99..  and used a vip coupon to get them for $64.xx..  the store i went to also had some black and pine greens and silver and reds 95s as well.. but only had like one or two sizes in each..   never hurts to ask the person working what they might have a single of, even if it isn't your size, they might use the sku to order it for you..  

Nordstrom Rack update Schaumburg, IL: lots of hyperfuse low (sizes 9 to 12), air max bb 360 low (up to size 13), Lebron kicks (I've seen them between 9 and 11.5), and KD3 (up to size 13), plus a lot of lunar running shoes all between $49.99 and $59.99. Also Kobe 5 size 12 and 13. 
One pair of air max 95 size 14 for $89.99. 

I don't know if they ship though. Here is the phone number (847) 413-2121.

Sorry for the blurry pics, I just realized how bad they are. They did look much better on the phone though. 

[font=arial, 'Lucida Grande', 'Bitstream Vera Sans', verdana, sans-serif]
[/font]

Outlet in Aurora, IL had 20% off hash wall and 40% off a bunch of clothing. They had some Kobe Dri-Fit shirts both LS and SS for $13-15 +40% off but only XL and above. Not much else for clothes.

They had USC hyperdunks for $59 and a handful of Kobe V draft days for $69 but the largest size I saw was 10.

Originally Posted by MRB23

Kind of off topic but how does one use the Nike stock locator?
Check the first post on the front page. There's a link to the stock locator. Basically you just chat (by IM or by phone) with a Nike rep who checks what shoe is where for you but be prepared with the Style and color code of the shoe to make it easier on you and them. Here's the link for IM: Nikefind stock locator  ... look to your right after this link and you'll see chat live with a Nike expert. used it today to locate some Cool Grey Air Trainer 91's(309748-002). Didn't get em for the $32 that they had at an outlet earlier this week but I still thought $59 was a good price. Sawgrass, FL (954-837-0329 ) outlet if anyone was interested. I know they had 10.5, not sure of any other sizes...

Hey,
Check your local Sport Chalets, I found some lunarglide2s for $35 plus tax, and some jordan2010s for $45, China (red, yellow??) Kobe5s for $50 (not so good, but better than retail!!)

Also had some good deals on random clothing!!

MEDFORD CLEARANCE 507-451-9133

HYPERFUSE LOW ALLSTAR "PEWTER / ORANGE" $24.99

CP3 4 (428821-005) $39.99

SC TRAINER "BO" (302346-106) $14.99

LBJ 7 PS "SUMMIT LAKE" $29.99

Back
Top Bottom