****OFFICIAL AUGUST PICK UP POST... NO PIC QUOTING****

Status
Not open for further replies.

I had to! memories!....and for $135, they're better quality than a lot of JB and other shoes out being sold for $150+

where is eveyone copping these flyknits? i need a pair bad but eveywhere i look is sold out.

Every color was still sitting at Niketown NYC last time I checked (this past Friday). You could probably call the store directly to see if they have them available to be shipped

@fv888 quick question: what's the difference between the racer and trainer? Is there a different fit between the two of them?

grabbed the oly6s so i didnt have to keep worrying about getting a pair... then ended up scooping one of my grails up off the same kid 

Was only suppose to pick up the 7 for my god daughter but came back with this :smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:
another for the collection. been after these for over 2 years. finally found my size at an amazing price

CAN'T WAIT TO INSTALL THE WHOLE SYSTEM THIS WEEKEND. BEST BELIEVE THE CATS ARE COMING OFF AND THE STRAIGHT PIPE DELETE TUBES ARE GOING IN. NEED IT TO BE AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE :tongue:

SICK!! Man, I should've went with the same type of setup on my Cobra. I got a set of non-catted Kooks Longtube headers and an off-road Kooks X-pipe (feeding an SLP Loudmouth 1 catback). Now I'm afraid to put the headers & X-pipe on the car because of emissions. :rolleyes :smh:
I DEFINITELY wanna hear that thing after you put it together!

to go with my laker6s

got my exhaust put on too... good thing i got a silencer wit it cuz its loud...

Last edited:
nice sniper which bmw did you end up ordering?
Thanks! Couldn't wait for the new F32s so I ordered an F30. Was going to go with an M-Sport, but it was going to take 3-4 more weeks to get produced & shipped. Ended-up going for the Sport Line and have already ordered a few more aesthetics...

Last edited:
Very nice, good car indeed I have 2 bmw's myself and love both of my rides. Let me know how you like the car once you get it in and congrats!

Thanks! Couldn't wait for the new F32s so I ordered an F30. Was going to go with an M-Sport, but it was going to take 3-4 more weeks to get produced & shipped. Ended-up going for the Sport Line and have already ordered a few more aesthetics...

welcome to the bmw family.. :smokin

welcome to the bmw family.. :smokin
Thanks, man! However, I'm going on my fourth one. Started out with an E36 M3 then went onto an E92 & E70. Now, I'm just patiently waiting for my new baby to arrive...

I'm curious to hear how you like the new 3. I just can't love it yet, not ready to give up my E90 M3. Congrats though!

^Hey, bro! One of the few E9X Nters I know! At first, I thought I couldn't get over the hood-line, but after seeing one in-person and test-driving a few, I immediately put in an order. The revamped interior sold me rather quickly as well. Absolutely beautiful! If I had an E90 M3 though, I'd keep it. Still deciding on what rims I want...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom