****OFFICIAL AUGUST PICK UP POST... NO PIC QUOTING****

Status
Not open for further replies.
c66cca12ed7411e1920522000a1cdf49_7.jpg

theres a guy on Clist around my area sellin those silver foams but theyre bootlegs... hes tryna pass them as real and after seeing that pair up there i can tell theyre FOR SURE fakes... smh

picked these bad boys up about an hour ago... 

new pickup

new pickup
2003 clover dunk highs (co.jp i believe)
aka celtics highs

Celtics were a Euro/Can release from 2003. They're my favorite dunk of all time. The White/clover came out about 6 months later after nike saw great success with the white/celtics.

Both have product codes of 304717-131 (I believe that's right, memorized). I have 1 DS 12 and 1 12 that's barely been worn. Always looking for more.

Great pick up. Sorry for the long response. I just love those shoes.

I have to admit the shirts are creative, but i just do not like wearing shirts with a pic of the same shoes I have on. Pet peeve . :\

Last edited:
Those foams look nice Cee, I may have to cop a pair for myself while grabbing them for friends. How bright is that red in person? :pimp:

And I think those wolf grey V's are SUPER underrated

So, you actually plan to walk out of the house wearing a shirt with a picture of the the archetype hypebeast shoe with what appears to be somebody's wad shot all over the sole?

Seriously - if you have the shoes, there's no reason to flaunt a cheap, tacky BS shirt to let the world know you like them. And, if you don't have the shoes, wearing the shirt is just a classic wannabe move. So, in conclusion, there is absolutely no sensible reason for that shirt to even exist.

The "Yeezy" KD's back there are dope as hell. I wanna copy, but doubt I could pull it off LOL.

F/W 2012 Drop at Supreme

Sunrise Tee, Three Six Mafia Tee, Bengal Football Top, Cairo Hoodie, Camo Chip Camp Cap

Copped two packs. Sold one and was planning on keeping the other but I came across a deal I couldn't refuse. I traded my GMP size 11.5 for $320 cash, Cool Grey IVs and '02 Charcoal VIIs. Incredible deal. 

got some kicks, but this was def the highlight of my recent pick ups... :smokin

So, you actually plan to walk out of the house wearing a shirt with a picture of the the archetype hypebeast shoe with what appears to be somebody's wad shot all over the sole?
Seriously - if you have the shoes, there's no reason to flaunt a cheap, tacky BS shirt to let the world know you like them. And, if you don't have the shoes, wearing the shirt is just a classic wannabe move. So, in conclusion, there is absolutely no sensible reason for that shirt to even exist.

no iam not going to wear the shirts at all, ill keep em ds there only 20 pieces in the world lol, theyre just a gimmick and with the "swag" its called irony :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom