****OFFICIAL AUGUST PICK UP POST... NO PIC QUOTING****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got to taking pics. Lazy *** of me.

Did a big haul from last month and this month. Yeah I broke the rule.

Got a pretty good price on the true blue 3s and fire red 3s. Had to go back to older retro quality!

Couldn't resist on the jacket! I know it's spendy too!

Post Birthday Pick Ups (Just using my bday as an excuse to cop more kicks lol)

@sk8thegr8

Nike air trainer sc

doesnt look like the charcoal VIIs have any charcoal left in them. looks all black to me. nice pickups with the un-liverpools and all.

great pickup with the USA bomber jacket up there. i had a chance to get the black/gold one. i passed on it. mad at myself, but it was because i wanted that color.

anyone know where to grab that destroyer for retail?

Last edited:
nice pick ups yall.... real nice!

iLLY... those IDs? Extra touches? those are dope!

E.... :wow: damn son! Those jackets alone!

Sk8... those Speed Turfs and Flints :smokin

ajko breds
ivs white/varsity red
iphone lens, fisheye and macro
my first pair of levi 514, really feeling them
red yankee cap new era

nice pick ups like always fam

I mean the 7s look good, but when I rubbed the toe box and the material didn't move, I just shook my head....then proceeded to Ebay

E- I'm not paying retail on any destroyer, I always manage to catch em on sale (fingers crossed)

from now on imma just do a haul post at the end of the month lol

sold my first pair of 09s for 190

but i got my wear out of them... wanted to smack myself for sellin em tho... regretted it ever since the min after i did it... then i came across these today for 180... DS and the shoe trees look like they never even been removed... 

scooped these out my boys collection...

also getting his platposites with some Blue Hemp SBs... ill post better pics tmw

Nice pickups everyone
Latest pickups
Lebron 9
LL

AJ 6 retro Olympic '12
LL

AF 180 '12 retro
LL

AJ 12 retro Obsidian
(Had to copped another pair becuz my place was burglarized last month and half of my collection were stolen.)
LL

Some snapbacks
LL

Some toys
LL

LL

Last edited:
Great pick up guys.

Those jackets are nice! And I'm liking those Lebron liverpools too. :smokin

doesnt look like the charcoal VIIs have any charcoal left in them. looks all black to me. nice pickups with the un-liverpools and all.
great pickup with the USA bomber jacket up there. i had a chance to get the black/gold one. i passed on it. mad at myself, but it was because i wanted that color.
anyone know where to grab that destroyer for retail?

Give NT Mercer 21 in New York a call. They tweeted earlier that they had a restock on the blue ones I think.

they were marked $170, but they had an extra 40% off, they also had Freegums and Miami Nights at the same price. Couldn't believe it either

Wow 40% off. Was this a chain store or a boutique?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom