Official August PICKUP POST.. vol. 100 + degrees everywhere

NipxD- damn
pimp.gif

Everyone else dope pickups...

Bahunt8- info on the socks..

Originally Posted by RJSims

Bahunt8- info on the socks..
I got mine from lacrossemonkey.com. lacrosseunlimited.com also had them and I believe they're starting to make their way to niketowns

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Amazing set of IVs bruh! I dont know when i'll be able to afford just 1 pair
frown.gif

Anyways, had a fun morning with a few buddies:

Only pick ups are: 2000 Concord XI, 2000 Infared VI, 1999 Metallic V and Fire Red V, 3 pairs of OG XIIs, White/red XI low, and Stussy Court Force, everything else was just in the picture and im too lazy to take a new one. All DS!

BIG SHOUT OUT TO THE HOMIE MILLION DOLLAR STACKS! Thanks for the set of XIIs homie! I owe you!
Give this man around of a applause... if you don't know his history.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Give this man around of a applause... if you don't know his history.

nerd.gif
   history?

Thanks everyone for the love, but i definitely did not shut anything down when those UNDFTD/Laser/Eminem IVs and all those Lebrons were posted before me....
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

them medicine balls were still $60?
laugh.gif

i remember i found like 5 pairs for $20
laugh.gif
Believe me I tried to get the manager to clearance them out even more being they were 2 years old, best she could do was $60.  Not the craziest price but I happily wore them out the place.

Optimus517: great observation bruh I am indeed an 8.5-9. The 23s, OG Concords, gold letter DMP, 45, and 94 1s are my buddy's and he wears a 10.5-11. Everything else is mine and for keep, except doubles. I keep the cleaner pairs
happy.gif
lol thanks bruh any luck picking up a pair of OG Concords yet?

Nike Outlet in CT is basura so i went to FL for vacation and didn't know how to act and on top of that its Tax free week in Orlando?

if anybody knows where i could get the Orlando shirt in a Medium that would be great. they only had L and S at the outlets i went to

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Optimus517: great observation bruh I am indeed an 8.5-9. The 23s, OG Concords, gold letter DMP, 45, and 94 1s are my buddy's and he wears a 10.5-11. Everything else is mine and for keep, except doubles. I keep the cleaner pairs
happy.gif
lol thanks bruh any luck picking up a pair of OG Concords yet?

WOW! So those are HIS huh? Amazing collection! Well if he ever decides to sell you know who's on the lookout
smile.gif

I had a pair of OG Concords, but sold them a while ago. Regretted it now that I know how to deyellow soles haha. Anyways I'm sure I can find another pair.

Back
Top Bottom