Official August PICKUP POST.. vol. 100 + degrees everywhere

TO ANY WHO MAY KNOW ABOUT RODMANS!... The name or pic of the white/blk-red colorway in LOW TOPS that released in 94-96'?  Had them as a kid and never seen anyone with a pair since.

My picks ups:

PR Nike Outlet pick ups(minus the Griffins-champs employee dis. w/ some words kicked in spanish to a chick working there lol):

Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

TO ANY WHO MAY KNOW ABOUT RODMANS!... The name or pic of the white/blk-red colorway in LOW TOPS that released in 94-96'?  Had them as a kid and never seen anyone with a pair since.
Air Worm

got all this for cheap... Antone with any idea what they are worth pm me plz

IMAG0263.jpg

IMAG0262.jpg

sz10.5 from 2001?
IMAG0264.jpg

Originally Posted by Jhustle23

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Finally got my grails in DS condition. Hello it's the martian
Congrats 
pimp.gif

How much if you don't mind me asking?

The hunt continues for me 
grin.gif

Got it for about $280 which I thought was a good deal given the fact I sold my 09 Space Jam's for about the same price not so long ago.

Originally Posted by kerberbb

Air Worm
Could they be air darwins?

Went down to Orlando for a little mini vacation and came back with a few steals. Sorry for the terrible iphone pics.
Grabbed the Durants for 49.99 and the Kobe's for 39.99

Grabbed the Air Max 2011 for 49.99 and the Free Runs for 49.99. I love Nike Clearance stores.

Bonus, the happiest place on earth.

Originally Posted by mnman

Originally Posted by kerberbb

Air Worm
Could they be air darwins?

They were all white and black soles with out the zipper. They were a 5-6 in sz. So maybe that had something to do with it. It also had the ball who the tornado logo on the back heel. I have a pic of me wearing them just have to find it

Back
Top Bottom