Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I just found my grail jersey to bad I won't be able to cop sadly it makes me sick to my stomach the price is wayyyyyy too high

Don't see the point to try to oversell jerseys.
But he surely will find a rich guy who think it's cool to have a Curry Jersey hung in his office.

But that kill the game of all the collectors of us

Nice Grizzlies jersey back there. I want to get the M&N but it doesn't look like that one. Is it just me?

Last edited:
Adidas rev 30 jerseys run small? From sizing lists I see that a 2xl may be equal to a m&n 48 or an xl...is that right?

Super dope mourning.... Nice pick up

I like this "dazzle" material more than I thought I would. I have the swingman version of this that I'm gonna list on eBay in a few as well. But the Dri Fit so much better than swingman mesh lol.

On different note there was an authentic home Heat Udonis Haslem, signed on eBay last night...I fell asleep 5 mins before it ended and it ended at $56 :smh:
Twill numbers but still...pissed.

Last edited:
That Nike red authentic in dazzle was one of my favs and mind you I hate dazzle :lol:

I had the wade Nike and wade reebok. Loved em both

Another question...with a symmetrical Jersey, when buying a super big Jersey for tailoring, are there any unforseen issues? I just bought a 99-2000 clippers that's a sz54+4 that looks like a dress. Is there a such thing as buying too big?

Any of you 40 thru 52 guys, would you avoid buying a 56 or a 60 for tailoring? If so, why?

Last edited:
Another question...with a symmetrical Jersey, when buying a super big Jersey for tailoring, are there any unforseen issues? I just bought a 99-2000 clippers that's a sz54+4 that looks like a dress. Is there a such thing as buying too big?

Any of you 40 thru 52 guys, would you avoid buying a 56 or a 60 for tailoring? If so, why?
In some cases, larger sizes have a wider collar, thus having the shoulders farther apart.

Tailoring one of those jerseys to a sz 40 or 44 may result in it looking weird or disproportionate.

im sure every now and then he gets somebody but there is a lot of stuff in his stpre that been there for months
I am pretty sure rtrjersey on ebay took advantages from this thread's info, and he must be a lurker, maybe even right now. The reason? He's got large stock of MN jerseys just a few days after someone posted the sale info here, and he also has some KD new authentics coming in shortly after we shared the KOHLS sale updats. 

A lot of resellers got the info from here, but they never feed us back. Kinda silly. 

I am pretty sure rtrjersey on ebay took advantages from this thread's info, and he must be a lurker, maybe even right now. The reason? He's got large stock of MN jerseys just a few days after someone posted the sale info here, and he also has some KD new authentics coming in shortly after we shared the KOHLS sale updats. 

A lot of resellers got the info from here, but they never feed us back. Kinda silly. 

NT has always been that way and it sucks. People lurk, take advantage of the info but don't contribute.

What sale info? If you are referring to M&N everyone knows about the deals

Now the kohls... Might have just been a NT thing

In some cases, larger sizes have a wider collar, thus having the shoulders farther apart.
Tailoring one of those jerseys to a sz 40 or 44 may result in it looking weird or disproportionate.

Ok cool. I don't think taking a 54 champion down to a 48 will cause any of those abnormalities...But thanks for the good info. I saw a 60 valley on ebay and I'm gonna stay away from it now

I like this "dazzle" material more than I thought I would. I have the swingman version of this that I'm gonna list on eBay in a few as well. But the Dri Fit so much better than swingman mesh lol.

On different note there was an authentic home Heat Udonis Haslem, signed on eBay last night...I fell asleep 5 mins before it ended and it ended at $56 :smh:
Twill numbers but still...pissed.

That dazzle Jersey is about the only one I like. Good stuff

Oan

Looks like someone was shill bidding on that auction...hence the second chance offer. Either way, good come up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom