Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Never seen a a player have his first initial on a jersey without a 2nd player sharing his last name on the roster

Never seen a a player have his first initial on a jersey without a 2nd player sharing his last name on the roster

The best is when its multiple players on the roster with the same last name and same first initial :lol:

Word to the old Ravens
Ray Lewis
Jamaal Lewis
Jermaine Lewis
And I think another Lewis was on the team at the same time

Storing my jerseys away since I won't be rocking them till next summer.. Decided to post up my favorite jersey and player...
Enjoy

Last edited:
Can some help with this one! It has been a very long time since I bought a jersey....

I can't think of a better place to get help with getting back into the jersey game.

Seller says:

Game-issued quality Jason Williams Sacramento Kings, Black Away Jersey. This is extremely high, game-issued quality, not swingman, not authentic, not counterfeit.

This jersey is much better quality than the JWill authentic jerseys that sell for $400-800 on eBay. These are the exact specifications JWill would have worn in game:

• Thick pristine embroidery
  • Layers of tackle twill
  • Low hanging nameplate
  • No necktag
  • Never worn, no creases

Note, this product does not have the Puma laundry tag on the lower front right; it was not attached by the Puma manufacturer. However, there is an inside tag that shows the item was JWill's size (wore size 50 in his second season) and is made in the USA (all game-worn/issued NBA jerseys are made in the USA, not China or El Salvador). Winning bidder will be very pleased.

I purchased a set of JWill jerseys years ago from as seller, who obtained them from a USA manufacturer that went out-of -business in the early 2000s. An employee, who worked at the warehouse took the remaining jerseys and sold then a number of years later.

sorry! thoughts on this one?

what do they mean when they say:

Game-issued quality Jason Williams Sacramento Kings, Black Away Jersey. This is extremely high, game-issued quality, not swingman, not authentic, not counterfeit.

Meaning it's a game issued jersey, it's the jersey Jason would wear on court in his size

Can some help with this one! It has been a very long time since I bought a jersey....

I can't think of a better place to get help with getting back into the jersey game.

Seller says:

This jersey is much better quality than the JWill authentic jerseys that sell for $400-800 on eBay. These are the exact specifications JWill would have worn in game:

• Thick pristine embroidery
  • Layers of tackle twill
  • Low hanging nameplate
  • No necktag
  • Never worn, no creases

Note, this product does not have the Puma laundry tag on the lower front right; it was not attached by the Puma manufacturer. However, there is an inside tag that shows the item was JWill's size (wore size 50 in his second season) and is made in the USA (all game-worn/issued NBA jerseys are made in the USA, not China or El Salvador). Winning bidder will be very pleased.

I purchased a set of JWill jerseys years ago from as seller, who obtained them from a USA manufacturer that went out-of -business in the early 2000s. An employee, who worked at the warehouse took the remaining jerseys and sold then a number of years later.
It's a high quality made custom by Mdiddy. He has made some legendary jerseys that far exceed what M&N has produced. 

Need some help guys...

I'm not too familiar with Pre Rev 30 jerseys. Can someone tell me what seasons the Timberwolves played in this specific style? I know this style started in '97-'98 but when did Adidas start with the contract?

Could I get away with making this into a Sprewell?

Also, what is a size 40 in this? I only know sizes in Rev 30 or in M&N.

It's a high quality made custom by Mdiddy. He has made some legendary jerseys that far exceed what M&N has produced. 
Do you know what year he made the custom jerseys?

The last two paragraphs of the ebay description sound like complete bs... especially the Puma tag stuff

Need some help guys...

I'm not too familiar with Pre Rev 30 jerseys. Can someone tell me what seasons the Timberwolves played in this specific style? I know this style started in '97-'98 but when did Adidas start with the contract?

Could I get away with making this into a Sprewell?

Also, what is a size 40 in this? I only know sizes in Rev 30 or in M&N.
If you're looking for accuracy Sprewell didn't wore Adidas when he played in Minnesota, as Adidas took the rights for the 2006/07 season.

But you can make an accurate KG, it was his last year as a Wolve.

Chicago Bulls Mitchell and Ness 1995 - 96 alternative authentic jersey 
http://www.nbastore.eu/stores/nba/e...thentic-jersey---michael-jordan---mens/165359

Anyone know if they made two production runs of these? For example they did two production runs of the '85 Jordan All Star jersey but the second attempt is the one with the awkward arch in the name on the back. Another one with a second production run was the '98 All Star jersey where the name looks to be a little too low on the back between the shoulders.

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom