Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

i thought they released this a while back? i remember buying one and selling it because the numbers and name were pink.

Update on the NBAstore NYC Curry jersey: went this morning at 10am. They only had Blue XL and 2XL by the time I got there, guy said they only received L-2XL shipment. It was indeed $250 and mesh as well.

Only other mesh authentics they had were Lebron maroon cavs and I think a Galinari, everything else was twill.

I'm torn on this one. Might have to pass. I really wish they put the date of the actual moment (63, the shot) they are celebrating.

I'm torn on this one. Might have to pass. I really wish they put the date of the actual moment (63, the shot) they are celebrating.
In this boat. Gonna sleep on this one. If it had read, April 20, 1986... Copped. Plus, I'd rather have the rookie.

Last edited:

I'm cool with my Jerry West lol

Gonna pass on the 63 pt MJ. I know its not a big deal for some, but I wish M&N would put a MJ Baskeball card attached to the jersey to commemorate whatever MJ moment the Jersey was celebrating, like they did on some of past MJ all stars. I liked little stuff like that, that M&N used to do.

Update on the NBAstore NYC Curry jersey: went this morning at 10am. They only had Blue XL and 2XL by the time I got there, guy said they only received L-2XL shipment. It was indeed $250 and mesh as well.

Only other mesh authentics they had were Lebron maroon cavs and I think a Galinari, everything else was twill.

gotta go get a 2x..... its a beautiful day in ny now, dont feel like going to the city, lol

I don't wanna hear you complain when it's gone

Mesh and $50 cheaper than any other retailer

Nice day? Might as well go

yeah, would cop 2xl

in 10/15 years, if they made that 73 wins and nba championship

that yersey will be worth 10x

Last edited:
The baby blue alternate and home jerseys were awesome IMO

the fit was weird as i like round necks but the detail in the name and numbers :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom