Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

need an advice regarding cleaning yellowing of armholes and collar pipping of champion joints. i have a few that are actually brand new but piping has yellowed with age.

anything besides dry cleaning?

i wonder if regular hand washing would make it gone? don't think so... :/

Is EPS the only place to get mesh numbers for a Blazers jersey done?

What's the overall opinion on EPS's mesh numbers?

Last edited:
Is EPS the only place to get mesh numbers for a Blazers jersey done?

What's the overall opinion on EPS's mesh numbers?
I would be in the minority here on this but definitely prefer their normal twill over the non adidas mesh numbers even on Rev30 jerseys. Think it would actually weigh the same as well since I hear the backing of their mesh numbers is twill. 

Last edited:
I would be in the minority here on this but definitely prefer their normal twill over the non adidas mesh numbers even on Rev30 jerseys. Think it would actually weigh the same as well since I hear the backing of their mesh numbers is twill. 

i love twill too, especially when its done right. i know i bash the rev 30 authentic without the mesh because that stupid twill they use is terrible. that's why i returned that HWC Lebron the day i got it because it came with the fake looking mesh and the twill weight was more than the jersey it self. they picked the worst possible twill for the jersey. twill can be done very nice as seen on the champion jersey and even some of Adidas older NBA jersey that utilized the climacool material. whoever came up with the idea to throw fake mesh on these bulky twill numbers for $300 jerseys needs to be replaced.

Twill on old authentics is awesome

I prefer twill to the mesh numbers but the new "twill" is ugly and cheap and it's kinda of pointless when the actual product has mesh

But twill>>>>mesh all day

Legit check please

It's coming from Poland so it could be international edition

Yes has the champion logo and doesn't look as good

Never seen one in person but I don't like em :lol:

Back
Top Bottom