Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Hi everyone I am a new NT member, and a dedicated jersey collector.  I only found out about this forum through a previous transaction with @Scalabrine  (aka ebay IDs:  1authenticfan; aka: jerseyseller3393).  For reference, my ebay member ID is:  tchan01.

I am afraid Hardwoodfames IG accusation of SCAM is true.  I was able to get in contact with Hardwoodfames through IG DM, and hear his/her side of the story.  We were both cheated out of our hard earned money.  I was duped $205 for a used Stephen Curry blue mesh jersey.  Although my encounter with Scalabrine was brief, he was able to deliver on his end until now.  Please see brief timeline:

February 2016 (via ebay ID: jerseyseller3393)—purchased 6 Nike Elite jerseys—Vernon Davis, Matt Forte, Alshon Jefferey, Lesean McCoy, Drew Brees, and Peyton Manning, and one Majestic jersey—Jeurys Familia.  Jerseys were delivered on time in pristine condition.

March/April 2016 (via ebay ID:  1authenticfan)—bided and won Martavis Bryant and Moustakas jerseys.  Ventured outside ebay and paid $150 via Paypal gift payment.  Although communication was so-so at times, jerseys were delivered on time in pristine condition.

4/27/16—1authenticfan contacted me through ebay with an available blue mesh Curry jersey on sale. 

4/28/16—negotiated price to $205, and sent payment via Paypal gift.  Communication went dark after that.  Please see attached ebay correspondence.

Although the chances of recovering my money is slim and I may be subject to ridicule/victim shaming, I just want fellow members in this forum to be on notice, and not be another SCAM victim. I am fully aware that @Scalabrine  is highly reputable here but one should not turn a blind eye and defend him.  As Warrant Buffett quotes, “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it…”.

If you come across the name “Andrew Peters” or “Tim Peters” requesting a transaction payment through Paypal gift, please stay away.  If you use Paypal to complete any transaction, always send money for goods/services no matter how inconvenience it may be for the seller.  As a buyer, at least you will be protected if a transaction ever goes south.  I definitely learned my lesson here.  I guess one of my biggest weakness is giving people too much trust.  @bigj505   @rman402  @EastsideSlim  @jerseyhead911  @80Swerv@Zyzz

@HEADdetective

Last edited:
I've always said to myself I'll pay the 4% fees just not to have to deal with this situations. It's a shame tho when u deal with a person multiple times u feel a sense of security.

At the end of the day if u can't goto a person house if place of business it's not worth the risk

Webber & White Choc jerseys :nthat: , thx for sharing fellas. Never seen a authentic Bullets Webber with #2, and it does look spot on compared to the gamer pic.

I always thought that if the Grizzlies were still in Vancouver with the funky jersey-scheme when Williams got traded, William's Grizzlies jersey may have been one of the most sought-after jerseys ever.

As for the Scal situation, I don’t know if anyone saw this coming, to go from hardcore jersey fanatic to ceasing contact mid-deal. There’s still a decent chance he comes on here when he has his ish together and makes things right, but who knows for sure.

One takeaway from this situation is that even your most trusted contacts can abuse paypal gift. If you are going to gift, be ready to never see that money again. If anyone has a problem using pp invoice, that's a reg flag, even if you are dealing with a reputable individual.

I don’t even pp gift my brother. 

Ok maybe just my brother. :lol:

Last edited:
Hey guys, frequent viewer and moderate poster in the thread, hoping someone can point me in the right direction

Looking for the rising stars challenge and three point contest patches, have a few jerseys and would love to add them

found one seller on ebay with jerseys with the patches but she wasnt able to help with the patches, said they come with it when she gets em: http://www.ebay.com/itm/331822737340?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

anyone have ANY clue how to get my hands on em?

Hey guys, frequent viewer and moderate poster in the thread, hoping someone can point me in the right direction

Looking for the rising stars challenge and three point contest patches, have a few jerseys and would love to add them

found one seller on ebay with jerseys with the patches but she wasnt able to help with the patches, said they come with it when she gets em: http://www.ebay.com/itm/331822737340?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

anyone have ANY clue how to get my hands on em?

ebay seller had like 20 of them for 5 bucks a pop. sofascammer probably bought them all and now sell OMG YOU WILL NOT FIND A JERSEY THIS RARE EVER OMG SO SO RARE. blanks with eps mesh with the $5 patch.

Last edited:
I think you guys who got scammed by this "Peters" can open a case, I mean real case through our legal system and let the police get involved, since you now have multiple victims and there might be even more just not got exposed.

Police + Paypal transaction history can probably work this out. Good luck! 

Police won't do anything unless he's scamming people out of 1k+ each

You can try and report it but won't get anywhere, trust me.

Last edited:
Can someone show me the difference between a 44 Champion and a 44 Nike Authentic from El Salvador, much appreciated

finally got the blue one lol...thanks to NTer who helped...yall gotta help me find some sixers jerseys

edit: n how the hell did u negotiate a curry mesh to $205?? that's crazy lol ...did it have arm pit stains or something

Last edited:
Probably was a scam from the start :lol: he sells things cheap but even a used curry unless he wore it 20+ times to play ball in could still command retail or more with the mesh numbers and what not

Probably was a scam from the start :lol: he sells things cheap but even a used curry unless he wore it 20+ times to play ball in could still command retail or more with the mesh numbers and what not

I trusted scal and was trying to save $. Of course it ended up costing me. The jersey details for $300. I live in NYC. The worst I could do now is to head over to the NBA B&M store and pick one up.

I trusted scal and was trying to save $. Of course it ended up costing me. The jersey details for $300. I live in NYC. The worst I could do now is to head over to the NBA B&M store and pick one up.

finally got the blue one lol...thanks to NTer who helped...yall gotta help me find some sixers jerseys

edit: n how the hell did u negotiate a curry mesh to $205?? that's crazy lol ...did it have arm pit stains or something

For the same reason I bought 1 Steelers elite and authentic Royals jersey for $150.

I'm jealous of your 2 curry jerseys. To me the worst you could pay is retail but not a penny more.

Random question, figured you all would be the guys to ask.

If you go to Upper Deck, they're selling authentic lebron autographed jerseys.

Where are they selling just retail authentics with the nba logo on the back?

Cavs shop had the navy one with the logo on the back, nba Europe had the red one, looking for the home white or the yellow Cavs alternate, can't find anywhere. 

Are team shops selling old body style only with the logo still on the front?

Back
Top Bottom