Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

While that one is fake

I could have sworn they did release a small amount of kyries that were sold on cavs like 2 years ago
Ohhhhhh just looked at dudes link above. Guess they did, no idea on who was released though. But that Kyrie is def fake lol.

they getting so cheap and lazy over at adidas that they sell the blank replicas now 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

http://www.cavaliersteamshop.com/pr.../1000004795-blank-replica-jersey.aspx?clr=100

^funny thing is those fugazi swingman prices arent even that great.

NBA Authentic jersey market is lacking due to adidas's faults. Couterfeiters adapted and are focused on swingmans

I think it's more that fake swingmans cost same to make as fake authentics but swingmans are easier to fool people and sell at realistic prices for vendors where they can make a huge profit

Authentics aren't even close and I mean do they still make fake authentics? I don't even check eBay but I remember when rev 30 first dropped they had some decent fakes

I think it's more that fake swingmans cost same to make as fake authentics but swingmans are easier to fool people and sell at realistic prices for vendors where they can make a huge profit

Authentics aren't even close and I mean do they still make fake authentics? I don't even check eBay but I remember when rev 30 first dropped they had some decent fakes

I would have to agree with you 100%. And as far as fake authentics go...I was at SneakerCon in April of 15...and I saw a USA Jordan from afar. Went over the to table and this guy had fake mesh number Ray Allen Heat jersey's on the older dazzle material. Man it was really bad all over. Dude was charging $35, which should have been a give away but I guess not. Dudes were buying anything he had like "man this is the come up!"

My point is basically to the consumers the market is huge for swingmans.

Authentics on the other hand no. Plus fake sellers can't even sell the fames for half the price of the real thing and get away with it

Hey guys I have a blank wizards jersey and want to get it turned into a Jordan, who else can I go to besides EPS?

Do these   National Sports Collectors Conventions have throwback NBA Jerseys ?

Edit  Never mind. Just saw this :

Last edited:

Do these   National Sports Collectors Conventions have throwback NBA Jerseys  

Edit  Never mind. Just saw this :
I remember walking into a Field of Dreams at the Canal shoppes in Vegas and they had tons of signed throwbacks but they were all the custom no brand type which is what I think is mostly sold at these conventions. I guess its mostly for framing and putting in the man cave. I'm sure there are some gamers as well at the opposite end of the price range.

I remember walking into a Field of Dreams at the Canal shoppes in Vegas and they had tons of signed throwbacks but they were all the custom no brand type which is what I think is mostly sold at these conventions. I guess its mostly for framing and putting in the man cave. I'm sure there are some gamers as well at the opposite end of the price range.
Man, I wish There were Sports Jersey Conventions like Sneaker Conventions, but with only Jerseys though. 

That would be Awesome.

Last edited:
what's the deal with mdiddy99 (mdiddyAJ23Fan) guy? he's producing jerseys by his own, not just customizing?! what the hell is that? 
eek.gif

does he sell as unbranded or retags?

Last edited:
what's the deal with mdiddy99 (mdiddyAJ23Fan) guy? he's producing jerseys by his own, not just customizing?! what the hell is that? :wow:

He has been making his own jerseys for years. He customized a couple of my jerseys before. There was an issue with some people not getting their jerseys in a timely manner, and I stopped following the drama so I don't know if everyone got their stuff. As far as I know he doesn't put tagging on his jerseys and doesn't try to pass it off as an official product.

All 100% and he doesn't tag. Entire jersey is custom and he pays attention to detail and makes em rather accurate.

Too expensive IMO plus I'm not into customs but he does a real good job

He has been making his own jerseys for years. He customized a couple of my jerseys before. There was an issue with some people not getting their jerseys in a timely manner, and I stopped following the drama so I don't know if everyone got their stuff. As far as I know he doesn't put tagging on his jerseys and doesn't try to pass it off as an official product.
how does he actually make then? running own company of what? it's not that easy to make the jersey at home. 
laugh.gif

i saw some on his ig that look exactly like 90's champion. even with embroidered gold logoman.

what's the deal with mdiddy99 (mdiddyAJ23Fan) guy? he's producing jerseys by his own, not just customizing?! what the hell is that? 
eek.gif

He did my Barkley from a blank M&N with the the Sand-Knit "SIXERS" font, unlike the rookie version M&N made with the Wilson style lettering.

how does he actually make then? running own company of what? it's not that easy to make the jersey at home. 
laugh.gif

i saw some on his ig that look exactly like 90's champion. even with embroidered gold logoman.
Yes, he makes them from "scratch" accurately too.

Last edited:
Those Grizzlies customs look on point and I've never owned one before so I may get it in my size. I remember the Kings ones had a generic made in the USA with number size tag inside but no outside jocktag. Everything must be sourced here. The shoulder and neck trimmings must have been really tough to replicate. I think he used a combination of blanks and completely made from scratch jerseys. 

He you used to post some very informative videos. Can't find the Raptors custom but it was insanely impressive sublimation. His Kings customs are featured in this: 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom