Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

@jlm83jays

laugh.gif

ANYways, is there like a list of authentic jersey sellers on Ebay? Keep forgetting the others besides fashionforplay...

ok ok you guys are on to me lol ! still they are great jerseys have to love NT nothing gets past you guys ! Much smarter than the ISS dupes !

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

Also... Does EPS do NBA jerseys? Trying to strip an Adidas PreRev Authentic Ellis and turn it into a Morrow...
Yeah.  Josh told me that most NBA jerseys are $59 for customization.  I have a couple of blank 06-07 Sonics jerseys that I wanna send in.  I was thinking of doing the same with an Ellis jersey to change into Baron Davis, but I figure one is bound to pop up on ebay for around $100.

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

ok ok you guys are on to me lol ! still they are great jerseys have to love NT nothing gets past you guys ! Much smarter than the ISS dupes !

yea you got like 20 posts for 8 jerseys 
laugh.gif

you coulda at least spaced them out over a few days, wouldve been less obvious 

Originally Posted by Trav T

Also... Does EPS do NBA jerseys? Trying to strip an Adidas PreRev Authentic Ellis and turn it into a Morrow...
Yeah.  Josh told me that most NBA jerseys are $59 for customization.  I have a couple of blank 06-07 Sonics jerseys that I wanna send in.  I was thinking of doing the same with an Ellis jersey to change into Baron Davis, but I figure one is bound to pop up on ebay for around $100.

http://www.stt-sports.com/

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by StillIn729

that J Will jersey 
eek.gif

my step brother had the same one; knowing him he probably traded it for weed 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Got that same jersey but in black, my mom bought it for me at the NBA store during the '99 lockout.

Any official date as to when those M&N NBA 90s Warmups are dropping?
the store told me April for the Warmups
I think the jerseys drop in May

what is this EPS and how can i get a hold of them?

I have a blank warriors jersey that I want to turn into a tim hardaway.....

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

Great find, thanks!  I'm gonna email them to see if they can do it cheaper than EPS.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

that J Will jersey 
eek.gif

my step brother had the same one; knowing him he probably traded it for weed 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Got that same jersey but in black, my mom bought it for me at the NBA store during the '99 lockout.

Any official date as to when those M&N NBA 90s Warmups are dropping?
the store told me April for the Warmups
I think the jerseys drop in May
Thanks sir, appreciate it.

i want that retro drazen petrovic nets jersey

I'd keep mine if it wasn't too big, been trying to sell it.

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

Great find, thanks!  I'm gonna email them to see if they can do it cheaper than EPS.
Let us know
nerd.gif

Is it easy to strip a PreRev Authentic Adidas jersey?

They said about $60 to do a Mariners jersey and $50 for the Sonics. It's pretty much the same as EPS.

Back
Top Bottom