Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

thinking about copping a bunch for summer. im 6'1 and about 210 what size should i get? i want them to be long enough but not 2002 OD tall tee long.

Originally Posted by jm9312

thinking about copping a bunch for summer. im 6'1 and about 210 what size should i get? i want them to be long enough but not 2002 OD tall tee long.

which brand?

How you dudes be finding these? Finding anything other than replicas on ebay is hard as hell

Originally Posted by eyanks

which brand?
nike 52

champion - 52

anything current is 48 or XL

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by eyanks

which brand?
nike 52

champion - 52

anything current is 48 or XL
thanks
pimp.gif

HEADS UP for those interested in the 2012 All Star swingman jerseys a LEGIT seller has them on ebay priced at $135. wont post a link since im not sure if we can or cant.

quality looks real nice and so far buying from him is the only way to get them.

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

if only champion had made them blue joints with the regular shoulder cuts like black one in my post ..... mitchell ness needs to make that iverson blue authentic with regular shoulder cuts !
it wouldn't be accurate, they were wide.....and i don't think M&N messes with the polyester/shiny fabric stuff.....on a side note, the quality on the champion iverson look cheap...is that true? I don't own one.....
allen-iverson-picture-2.jpg
52216217_display_image.jpg

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

if only champion had made them blue joints with the regular shoulder cuts like black one in my post ..... mitchell ness needs to make that iverson blue authentic with regular shoulder cuts !
it wouldn't be accurate, they were wide.....and i don't think M&N messes with the polyester/shiny fabric stuff.....on a side note, the quality on the champion iverson look cheap...is that true? I don't own one.....
allen-iverson-picture-2.jpg
52216217_display_image.jpg

yes that blue Iverson Champion is garbage.  The Reebok version is better

Originally Posted by Trav T

Yeah, but the length bothers me a little. The pre-Rev 30s were shorter.

That length is ridiculous, even the swingmans are mad long. Do they not realize that players tuck their jerseys in. 

I got my JLin Authentic Rev 30 jersey from NY Knicks store last week; I've never owned one before but it doesn't look like I got the mesh numbers. Since I've never owned one before, can someone actually tell from my pictures if I did get the mesh numbers or not? They definitely don't feel like they are made out of mesh. I was told that if I ordered from the Knicks store (rather than the NBA store) then I'd get the mesh numbers?

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v322/Bruins17/?action=view&current=photo-2.jpg

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v322/Bruins17/?action=view&current=photo2-1.jpg

I gotta few Knicks swingmans and I don't see much of a difference than the authentic. The mesh holes is the only difference I see

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I gotta few Knicks swingmans and I don't see much of a difference than the authentic. The mesh holes is the only difference I see
The difference isn't enough to warrant what they charge for the authentics, but there still is a difference.  The swingmans are thin and feel a little cheap.  Authentics are heavier and more durable. 
Those numbers look like twill, btw.  No mesh.

yeah it sucks...I thought I'd be getting the nice mesh numbers that are on the new REV 30 jerseys because I ordered from the NY Knicks store and not from NBA.com, but I think I got screwed.

It sucks because in the product description it says:

"Put your name and number on this authentic Knicks white home jersey! NBA authentic jersey engineered and constructed to duplicate a Pro Cut uniform. Utilizing the fabrics, trims, and applications from the Pro Cut version, these jerseys exactly replicate the On-Court Pro Cut Jersey. They feature a twill Knicks team logo on front."

Which means I should be getting what the players wear, i.e. mesh numbers and not this fake swingman looking numbers. I mean it's fine if you got a swingman and got those numbers but I paid $300 for this jersey! SMH...

thanks for the quick responses guys...do you guys know if I complain with the Knicks store, then they could do something about it?

I'd be heated if I got that Lin jersey; I'd send it back and file a credit card dispute if you paid with a credit card

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

The difference isn't enough to warrant what they charge for the authentics, but there still is a difference.  The swingmans are thin and feel a little cheap.  Authentics are heavier and more durable. 
Those numbers look like twill, btw.  No mesh.
I know there's differences but is there really almost a $200 difference? Swingman was $70 and the authentics are $260. My baseball and football jerseys are all authentic but I just can't pull the trigger on basketball, it's just ridiculously priced. 

that's the other thing, they are saying I can't return it because I technically "customized" it. All these technicalities....sigh.

that lin jersey looks good to me... the mesh numbers look wack to me and give it a cheap look... my main reason for not coppin an authentic and also because they run OD long... rather just get the swingman which is not as bad as far as how the jersey fits

Back
Top Bottom