Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

eyanks eyanks You wear all those, or are they strictly for your collection?

I don't wear at least half of them. I used to wear them to work (I'm a Phys Ed teacher), but the kids would ask me a million questions and it got annoying so I don't have the chance to wear them all. I also wear a lot of my MLB stuff.

I need to cop a j kidd mavs so they could go with my mavs flightposites

Last edited:

What size do you wear? There's a sz 48 mitchell and ness on ebay right now.
48, how much is it. I'm hurting from ac, lost a few hundred last night
laugh.gif
350$ if this is the one he's talking about

Thanks. The Tim Hardaway was very hard to find, I've been hit up a ton of times to sell it lol.

Some people gotta post their collections, even if it's small it's all good. My collection has been 13 years in the making.
Barkley Authentics I have seen plenty of times...Have one myself but that Hardaway..Its like finding a needle in a haystack! Superb Jersey Broski!

Hey guys, hopefully this thread isn't completely dead! I have an opportunity here for an MJ authentic and I have done quite a bit of comparison myself.. Usually the size tag will be a really good indicator considering it says made in El Salvador. However, it's the jock tag that is throwing me off. I just wanna make sure I'm not missing anything here. Thanks!!

***BTW sorry for the bad pictures. This is the best the seller could do I guess.

Back
Top Bottom