Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

LC?

fake.. Theus post to be screen printed.

I initially was going to make it a LeBron too but my pickiness with the jerry logo in the front made me change my mind. Can't seem to find a current white or gold LeBron authentic so I may go thst route.

I'm intrigued about some of the 90s Authentics by Champion with their logo on the front like the replicas. Anybody know the story or reason for that?

I'm intrigued about some of the 90s Authentics by Champion with their logo on the front like the replicas. Anybody know the story or reason for that?

Factory error. Indiana jerseys had that mistake, but they also made an accurate version.

Ah I see did not know you were overseas. I did see another Hill for about 76 shipped. Didn't know the Horsehead Hill jerseys were going for 200 plus. Man the game has changed

They must have just gone up then. I actually found 2 with the gold logo at the same goodwill about 3 months apart and I sold them both since they were a 48 and to big. I got about 110
folks here said Adidas isnt doing +2 length anymore (shame, loved da length) and i HOPE da jerry west returns to da front with Nike coming in, or im pretty much done with new jerseys.

It's not going to be back on the front. I'm pretty sure the spot where it was is going to be used for the ad.

I initially was going to make it a LeBron too but my pickiness with the jerry logo in the front made me change my mind. Can't seem to find a current white or gold LeBron authentic so I may go thst route.

I also got EPS to do a LeBron and probably should have got a Kyrie done like you did, rarely wear my EPS LeBron now after I found my pro cut:

lol no the players are keeping those jerseys

LOL might be true, but I remember when I watched game 5 the broadcaster said that these jerseys will be auctioned of on NBA auctions, maybe he just did not know better!

LOL might be true, but I remember when I watched game 5 the broadcaster said that these jerseys will be auctioned of on NBA auctions, maybe he just did not know better!
yeah I do recall that in the broadcast as well, but they were just advertising for jerseys worn in games 1 and 3. I dont think jeff van gundy is all up to date with what actually gets auctioned.

Are there currently any promo codes floating around for the NBA store.com?
yeah I do recall that in the broadcast as well, but they were just advertising for jerseys worn in games 1 and 3. I dont think jeff van gundy is all up to date with what actually gets auctioned.

It was not Van Gundy or Marc Jackson who said this it was always the third guy, whose name does not jump to my head right now, but you might be right!

forward-matt-barnes-guard-dajuan-wagner-and-forward-carlos-boozer-of-picture-id1459924

most underrated cavs jerseys...love da font in front...shame LeBron aint play one game in these....

Back
Top Bottom