Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I don't want to get into any beef and I hate to call people out but man, this is rude.

@Zyzz
: If you don't know something, just ask and I'd be happy to elaborate, but jumping to conclusions like that, with the "LOL" emoticon like that, without kowing the facts? That's the easiest way of making a fool of yourself.

Here, a compilation of the jerseys with mesh numbers that the mentioned French collector said he bought at the NBA NYC store. Have a good laugh now:

I've never seen a kawhi authentic? Does he sell them or just collect them?

Last edited:
Wasn't trying to be rude at all

I can see a Porzingis mesh being sold since even when most were twill and Gallo was on the team they had his mesh authentics a long with Kobe and lebron before

Doubt he has a connection at the store is my point, if they have them anyone can buy them. They don't hide mesh authentics in the back for people

Doubt he has a connection at the store is my point, if they have them anyone can buy them. They don't hide mesh authentics in the back for people
I wasn't speaking of connections at the store directly.

He simply works for the Nba, more or less - and we never have more clues about it- and so he said that he bought those authentics directly from store, and not web team stores.

That's why I was surprised at the time: so much of his various jerseys with mesh numbers, as Nbastore.EU is quite exclusively known for providing it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the love on my Dream jersey fellas, always appreciated.

This one may be my best jersey pickup of 2016 . It's a 1 of a kind vintage Sand-Knit for use at the press conference to announce that the '88 ASG would be in Chicago. Included was a COA from a member of the Bulls' PR staff.

It's a significantly brighter white than it appears in these pics. It has yellowed some only due to age, you can tell by the condition of the tags that it's never been washed/worn.

I  wish it had the Jerry at the shoulder but I still love it. MJ's size 46 too but no +3".

funny thing

met a guy who works for marcin gortat fundation

he said, that players can order authentic jerseys with mesh numbers for their own

orders are made before season

marcin bought few for his fundation to sell it on auctions in poland

saw many styles and sizes

example:

maybe next time will be able to buy pride uni...

THE ROOKIE!

The pro shop had a KG not sure if was mesh or not tho but it was with the jerry on the back.

Last edited:
Worst thing is somtimes its not even the player that drives the money up, its the size of the jersey so you'll see Mediums go high in general then Large then it starts to go cheaper as the size gets bigger obviously

Which sucks if you have a player that is a bench guy but happens to wear a smaller size jersey.

Need the t-wolves to start getting love so that I can get a sleeved KG or Towns or Wiggins before Nike takes over :frown:

Back
Top Bottom