Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

anyone know if can you order over the phone from cavs team shop?

Yes but no mesh numbers

Already contacted them a few days ago and told me authentics were in stock but no phone orders
frown.gif
damn hopefully they make their way to the website... good looks though

I wish the NBA/Adidas/Team stores knew that if they used mesh #'s, sales would increase 5000+%

At this rate M&N will use mesh #'s before the team stores do

Looks so good man. Price is rough though when you know its 300 retail

I think this jersey is the release from last season and the seller added the championship neck tag, the stitching is not 100% in line, you can see that well on the particular photo of the neck tag.

The Cavs store would have tweeted if these would have been available, but there was no tweet.

Looks so good man. Price is rough though when you know its 300 retail

I think this jersey is the release from last season and the seller added the championship neck tag, the stitching is not 100% in line, you can see that well on the particular photo of the neck tag.

The Cavs store would have tweeted if these would have been available, but there was no tweet.

The store doesn't tweet authentics unless they are online.

I called and they said they have orange HWC in store

Also saw someone say the gamer didn't have mesh. Here's the answer

Bert. Bert. we were talking about the sleeved black prides they wore on opening night and in game 7 not having mesh in front. Yeah the orange hwc def have mesh both numbers and logo. Those things are absolute fire. :smokin

Yes I'm saying is they won't tweet it unless it's online? Why not give them a call and ask. Probably gone by now

Grail Mitchell & Ness pickup for me. Don't know why I like this jersey so much but I do. 1963-1964 Wilt Chamberlain San Francisco Warriors Mitchell & Ness jersey, size 48, and it's new with tags. This has eluded me for a few years but I'm glad to finally have it.

Back
Top Bottom